1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I am puntoed today !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by yen_susheel, Jul 27, 2014.

1. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

KA51
    GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    OT - Remember to turn on your ignition switch to the MAR position, if your car has airbags. thats what i always do if i switch off the engine while sitting in the car. Never know what might hit you.
    renlouis, prabhjot and Dilip patel like this.
  2. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Dilip, can you please suggest good FM modulator brand and what wud be its price?
  3. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    yen susheel
    many brand available
    like dapic
    its below 1000 with remote
    even its below 250 also available
    visit accessories dealer or online purchase
    i have dapic cost 400

also check accessories in tfi may be some one posted about it
  4. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    thanks, can we plug a USB pen drive and can the Modulator read all the folders on the pen drive or do we need to have only one folder.
  5. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    its read all folder , work like normal product ,u can change track and folder with remote in just 400 rupees
  6. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
  7. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    @yen_susheel check attachments,its dapic product,i use it in my linea
  8. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Dilip yes I got one from local car accessories for 350 and it is "Worldtel" Brand Sound quality is decent and satisfactory but some times getting hissing noise if I pass by other vehicles might be due to some interference but otherwise it is very good and cost effective too.
  9. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
  10. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Finally MY Punto completed 5000 kms on the ODO and gave it to the service at Vecto Motors Singasandra. The service was good, vehicle thoroughly washed (both inside and Outside) and complaints like car pulling towards right, brake noise were checked. The overall service was good. Also I was charged 750/- for topping fluids and cleaning AC. Does all Service centers charge this that to for the first service?