1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I am puntoed today !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by yen_susheel, Jul 27, 2014.

1. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The 185mm GC is more than enough for Punto. Increasing the GC might not work in the cars favour and is not recommended.
  2. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Simply install 205/65/15 tires,

I have them in my punto 90hp.

It'll increase the GC by 16.25mm.

Don't experiment with suspension.
    Ganges and renlouis like this.
  3. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    How about going for 185/70/15 tyres, might be 205/65 can be too heavy for 76hp Punto
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Yeah that is also fine,

But can't say about the grip in 185.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If you are adamant about increasing the GC, simply get the suspension of Avventura. ;)
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Fiat will be shocked to know that some Avventura customer had ordered a suspension so early and will try to investigate:))

Abdul
    Dilip patel likes this.
  7. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Yesterday Battery on my Punto gone flat, my fault I listened music for hours in the car with fan on when the engine was off, due to which car was not starting. As it was Sunday I was worried whether the Service center will remain open or not, but when I called Fiat Vecto on road assistance the mobile service car came in just 30 mins after the phone call to my home and the service tech jump started my car and he stayed until the battery got charged. I am very happy with the service provided by Fiat. Definitely Fiat is improving their after sales service and there should be no reason for not buying this great car just for the past history of bad service.
  8. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    This happened to me also. My friend took the wheel for the test drive and after an kilometer the car was dead. No electrical appliances was working, no self no lights battery has gone dead. Somehow I managed to get my car on road side and to my surprise it rolled without much effort. Then I called RSA and they arrived within 30 mins as they promised including call duration, assisting them for exact location. RSA guy then jump started it and waited till the battery gets enough power and then left.

I was satisfied and happy with their service but at the same time other people were criticising Fiat, that one should not buy it.
    Dilip patel likes this.
  9. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

I want to upgrade the music system on my Punto. I just want the new music player to play from USB, no need for CD, need Bluetooth capability. Can anyone suggest which wud be the best for me also I do not want to upgrade the speakers as they look okay for now.
  10. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    yen_susheel
    change the speaker,stock system is ok use fm module for usb drive,either fix amplifier with new speakers,its improve sound quality
    prabhjot likes this.