1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I am puntoed today !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by yen_susheel, Jul 27, 2014.

1. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    From the day I got delivery of my car I have an issue with brake. Sound will come from front brakes when the brakes are applied while the car is in inclined position and I try to stop the car on Half clutch. Is this common among all the Puntos or any defect with the pads.
    Anyone has noticed this same issue?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No it is not common, get it checked from service center.
    Which type of sound comes?
  3. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Grrrrr... but only this sound comes when I try to stop the car on a inclined road, other than that it is okay, braking is also normal.
  4. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Happy Dassera. I came to Hyderabad from Bangalore on Thursday. I covered 615 kms in 8 and half hours. I really enjoyed each and every moment of the ride. Really should accept that Punto is really a Highway Mile Muncher. The trip was so comfortable with my Punto, I touched 120 KMPH but I was not able to go beyond 120 speed. MY Punto just covered 2000 kms. Punto's top speed is 160 KMPH but my car was not able to cross 120-130 Speed. Can we expect more speed after 2nd service. Please advice.
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its on the highway that you fall in love with the Punto all over again. I had touched 140 even before even completing 300km. You sure it was the car or was it lack of road and you were just being too cautious.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    I pressed the Accelerator pedal till it touches the floor, but no luck.
  7. renlouis

renlouis Amatore

Aleppey
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Was the car fully loaded? Or maybe the floor mat hinders full pedal travel. The A pedal touches one flat round surface on the floor on its full travel.
  8. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    40 kgs in boot, 2 adult 1 child passengers on board. No hindrance on the floor of the Accelarator pedal as well, still the car did not cross 130 KMPH.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Clean your air filter? And then try/see.
  10. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations!!! How was your experience with Vecto Motors?