1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I am puntoed today !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by yen_susheel, Jul 27, 2014.

1. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks for the reply Kunwar, I have checked the Pioneer site and cud see only wired remote with this. Do we need to buy wireless Remote control separately and also please let me know the price as well. Also I wud like to retain the same stock speakers for time being, is it okay as the performance of the stock speakers is decent. Please advise.
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I checked the website again and even for 3790UI model it mentions Wired Input, however I did get a wireless remote in the box. Maybe all models do get that remote and this Wired Input would mean something else. Its a rectangular remote and has good range. Attaching pic

But even then would recommend to get a unit with 2RCA out. The model I have also has option to set the color, so i have matched it to the Dash light ( amber )

https://www.teamfiat.com/threads/bu...ctive-knight-ob-1.12815/page-4#post-841931433

images.jpg
  3. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    I came to know from Vecto Motors that installation of After Market Music system will void warranty on electricals. Is it true? I am afraid as I got new music system installed on my Punto. Members, please advise on this.
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nope, nothing will happen if you ensure no wires are cut. Use a converter coupler to attached the after market HU to the Fiat coupler ( cost will be approx 200-250 ). I have done it and have also shown to FASS. So it will not. But if Vecto is the only FASS in your city then first reason with them that many have done it and have had no issues and you will ensure that there will be no wire cutting involved.
  5. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    I am afraid as some of the wires have been peeled off and wires from new HU joined to old HU plugin and been taped. The person who has installed HU did not put converter couple, now I am more concerned about warranty being void.
  6. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have you already got an after market HU installed ?
  7. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    I had stock HU, which has been removed and replaced by aftermarket HU (Pioneer).
  8. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Hello All,

After I have upgraded my Music system to Pioneer everything is good, I can take calls through Bluetooth, but there is one issue and that is right front speaker is giving disturbing noise at high Bass sound. This was not there when stock music system was there. Any idea why it is so, all the wires are perfectly hooked without any issues. Members please advice.
  9. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Seems now a days there are no active responses to the reviews on this blog. Are TFI members loosing interest on this forum?
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it can be because of loose fitment or speaker touching the metal of the door,normally its fixed on the spacer. If it still persists, try damping the door or change it, i believe it has got 1 year warranty.