1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I am puntoed today !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by yen_susheel, Jul 27, 2014.

1. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Friends,

Finally after a long wait, I am Puntoed today. I have taken delivery from Vecto Motors and the sales person as promised has made the car ready and delivered it very much on time. After performing a small puja I drove my new Blue Punto to Hosur high way. The ride quality is simply super, Punto is handling bad roads in such a way that barely I noticed that the car hovered over a pot hole or ditch. I enjoyed each and every moment of the brief drive which I had on Hosur road, I couldn't go for a long drive as my schedule is a bit tough this week, but surely will go in the next week. I like the color very much and Punto is really a head turner.

Will post more info once I go on vacation possibly the next week. For now I have posted some pics. :car IMG_6289.jpg IMG_6289.jpg IMG_6291.jpg IMG_6293.jpg IMG_6298.jpg IMG_6302.jpg IMG_6301.jpg
  2. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    OB is the best colour. U need to take care of it as it is prone to scratches.......Congrats and Welcome to the club.
  3. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats!! OB is a nice color, wish fiat had used a more metallic variant of the paint.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Susheel, congratulations!!
    I saw your love for the car and watched you performing pooja yourself.

Car was looking fabulous.
    Just one suggestion, if money permits, replace tyres to 185/70, asap.
    1 person likes this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Heartiest Congratulations Susheel on getting home the MJD::T. The colour is definitely a standout amongs the Punto's, its pity that this colour is discontinued for the new Punto.

Can you share some more details about the OTR cost, dealership experience etc?

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.

PS: How did you stuck the garland on the lower damper? I have been trying to stick a Nimboo Mirchi for quite some time, but soon gave it up:D. My Punto doesnt need one.
  6. yen_susheel

yen_susheel Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks,

My Punto costed me 6.10 lakh including reverse parking sensor and extended warranty + 10000 extra for accessories (Central Locking, Door Sill, Window Visors and Number Plate with Number)

Dealership experience has been good with Vecto. The staff is very attentive to the customers.

I am planning to go to Hyderabad the next week. Will share more info once I am done.

I just tied the both ends of the Garland to the holes which are there at two ends of the Bumper.
  7. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If I am not wrong this is the Active variant. Did you not get the current discount scheme? When do you buy it?
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    congrats susheel! OB is a head turner and now exclusive too!
  9. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats and wish you a wonderful experience with the car :)
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratsz Susheel.

Take care of your Punto,OB needs more attention.

May be abhishek can explain you the detailing process :D :D :D