1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally I am a Fiatian

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chakiirfan, Oct 27, 2013.

1. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Dear All,

Finally after a long wait i have got delivery of my Punto 90Hp. I had reached balaji showroom in thane at 12.00 p.m. did the PDI (Thanks to team-fiat checklist ) and paperwork done. The car was deliver in top notch condition and As per my initial response, below are my feedback

1) The car is a beauty and i think everyone will agree.
    2) I felt the engine is responsive and the NVH levels are also good. On the highway, you cannot make out that it is a diesel engine.
    3) The feel of the interiors is good and have been package nicely.
    4) Blue & Me is a boon and really loved it. It took seconds to pair my windows phone.

I am now waiting for my car to clock 1000 km and start exploring its performance side.

I just had a query to all, i am feeling vibrations on the steering while going through the pot holes, is it normal or should i get it checked. This is worrying me a lot actually. Also, i could hear some minor noise at low speed and can't figure out the reason for the same.

Would requests inputs on the above points.

Thanks...
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    First of all congrats on your possession. All the very best on your ownership as well.

BTW if you are a music buff... then B&M is crap. Also, why wait for 1K to explore the performance?
  3. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Congrats. .Happy miles ahead

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats on getting ur Punto.Happy Miles with ur Beauty.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

First of all hearty congrats for your beaty and the beast :up Is the vibrations present even while driving on smooth surface? If not, then I guess it should be the Fiat precise steering response that you are experiencing. It happened to me in the initial days with my Punto since I had switched from an EPS driven car. Observe for few more kms under all conditions/speeds and then get it checked if the vubrations are evident . It may be due to wheel alignment / balancing gone wrong.

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats chakiirfan :)

Please post some pix of your beast.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations buddy and yes this thread deserves some cool photos.

Sent from my Sony xperia Z using Forum Runner
  8. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats buddy for acquiring the hot hatch. Please post pics of the beauty. :)
  9. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Congrats. . Color ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @chakiirfan,

Congratulations on the 90HP scorcher. If I had known, I would have given you company at Balaji Thane.

Do start the ownership thread with lots of pics.