1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally got a Fiat Forum in India.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dieselmania, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The King of Jungle!
  2. That was when dieselmania had just got the car delivered.The next day both my cousins started off on a nearly 1500 km journey.
  3. Hi Dieselmania, welcome to TFI. Great to be part of this forum and am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
  4. this bro bro partnership has seen the fiats available in indian markets since the last 5 decades..
    1. 1961 model FIAT 1100D
    2. 1985 model PP deluxe be
    3. 1995 model PP S1
    4. 1995 model PP 137D
    5. 1997 model Premier Viceroy
    5. 2000 model FIAT UNO 1.7D
    6. 2004 model FIAT PALIO 1.9D ELX Pk
    7. 2011 model FIAT LINEA multijet E
    8. 2011 model FIAT PUNTO multijet Epk
  5. drarvindc

I guess you bro's should update your username from Dieselhead / Dieselmania to >> Fiathead / Fiatmania ... its a great list of fiat you bro's got hands on. Good going guys.
  6. hillram

Hi Dieselmania.
    1961 was the era when Fiat 1100 Select was imported into India and sold.1100D came towards 1966 onwards and inbetween there was a Superselect model (with quarter glass).So which model did you exactly own? Please post some pictures.I currently possess a 1963 Fiat 1100 Superselect and a 1969 Fiat 1100 Delight.
  7. it was 1967 fiat 1100D
    confirmed it with my dad
    it was a second hand though..
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats great Dieselhead and Dieselmania 2 bros on the same forum. Nice to see that you are owning FIAT from last 5 decades.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Dieselmania, warm welcome to TFI to you and dieselhead as well. So you bought a Linea and your bro bought a Punto. Nice combo.

I think the first bro-bro partnership at TFI was Paddleshifter and Blue-and-me in August 2010. He never came back to post here though after initial few posts in enthusiasm of the first ever Fiat in our home. He's been busy with his studies and EPL these days.