1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Fiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sunilbsp, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sunil,
    Congrats for your punto.

Punto is sliggish if you wont drive/change gears in proper torque band.Doesnt matters the car is new or old.This is how it behaves,adapt it.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations. Enjoy your car.

Welcome to TFI.

Rajan
  3. Hey welcome to the forums, regarding the build quality thing, it is poor. Fiat india lacks precision, even after all these years and updates, the car has vast body panel gaps, inconsistent sheet metal work etc. Also, in my car, the door handels are very hard to operate, the make a bomb like noise and scares me every time as if the door lock is about to break or something, is it normal?
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It is called Thud sound and very rare to get that sound in other hatchbacks.its normal

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    1 person likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Palash,
    Once i hear the thud sound i feel satisfied about the doors getting properly closed in my car :D Other wise i ask people to re-do. Its some thng like adding extra comfort in me that i am extra protected :)
  6. People, i'm not talking about that European thud sound which is produced by the door, i'm talking about te sound produced by the door locking mechanism! I have to struggle to open a door. it is so hard to pull the lever.