1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Fiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sunilbsp, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    My Pleasure.Oh ho i got to know you now,you are posing for a pic with ur lovely wife,cute daughter and beautiful Punto.
    1 person likes this.
  2. sunilbsp

sunilbsp Timido

Bangalore
    Hehe, yes. But i dont know. You work there? And i havent received the pic yet :(
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

The price on the website is correct and the service center will offer it to you at the same price. I am sure about the price since i bought it at the SC a couple of yrs ago.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    No i dont work there.i saw it on KHT Fiat Caffe's FB page.
  5. sunilbsp

sunilbsp Timido

Bangalore
    Oh I just saw that and downloaded my pic, thanks for the input Nadeem :)
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Great.my pleasure.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These screen shots should help you -

1.JPG

2.JPG
    3 people like this.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Sunil congrats on your new ride. Regarding the functions it is a good idea to learn it by yourself, but I would still recommend you to go through the manual at least once as there are many things which you are supposed to know. Some of them if you wait to learn it by yourself , it may be too late :). Comeon this is not rocket science which you are going to read, but few things which will make you closer to your car.

Enjoy your ride & drive safe .
    1 person likes this.
  9. sunilbsp

sunilbsp Timido

Bangalore
    Thanks Buddy. Let me try as we have a big vaccation of 4 days coming in next week. Probably will plan for a drive as well :cool:

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Ravi, So when i calculate 9.1 l/100 i am just getting 11.1km :eek: , Do you think this is a poor mileage even my clock is below 1000km?
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sunil consider your car as your new girlfriend . The closer you become, the better you will know .Don't worry about the mileage at all now. All those who had this worry at the initial period of ownership are happy customers now. It all matters with your current driving style . I am not saying that you dont know to drive. It depends on how you tune yourself to the car. There is a provision called Instantaneous consumption. There you can learn on which driving style you can extract more. But please be careful when you do it in b2b traffic.
    3 people like this.