1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Dream come true- Punto Evo 90 hp came home

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Manjunath Patil, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    My experience says that if not done properly, the covers don't stay in place like the stock ones and spoil the look.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations on the acquistion @Manjunath Patil ! Punto is looking beautiful in Elegant white color :)
    Happy miles!
  3. Raj_Hari

Raj_Hari Timido

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Absolutely agree with Fiatian's, seat cover does spoil the looks of cabin inside; i am victim and trying to get rid of it
  4. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We are discussing of 2 different things out here, 1. The basic car seats have seat upholstery and you cannot just like that change it as it is glued and stitched directly to the foam, a external seat cover is put not just for look/feel purpose but also to avoid the basic upholstery to go bad.
    2.To avoid bad fitted seat covers you can go with OE provided Seat covers which is available at Fiat dealer or with 99 RPM store, I have recommended this to a couple of them ,with OE you don't face any issue with ill-fitment of the cover.
    Some of the Accessories Stores outside go to an extent to remove the seat completely and have the the seat measurements and fittings done which also not required in case of OE accessory.
  5. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @Manjunath Patil .. Enjoy your ride. Punto in white looks calm & serene. Vinyl wrap looks cool. Enjoy your drives. Start detailed ownership thread with lots of pics. Keep updating.
  6. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations @Manjunath Patil for becoming Fiatian.... Pictures are cool. I am sure you will be already enjoying the drive which we all do when we are in pilot seat :). Keep posting with the updates.
  7. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Enjoy maadi Patilre, mathe some more photos

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
    Krishnamurthy Idaguri likes this.
  8. Manjunath Patil

Manjunath Patil Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @raja_hari.. Can you please put some pictures of your car seat covers