1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally bought a Fiat car....Linea Emotion 2012

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by RSJ, Feb 29, 2012.

1. RSJ

RSJ

Batala
    well...experience of buying Linea was not great.I was in touch with a female sales rep who promised me 12k corp. discount as I'm a doctor working in a govt.hospital but just a day before the delivery of car I was told that this has been stopped since 15th feb.I argued that I booked the car on 8th feb but they just didn't budge.However I was given some 10k 'exchange bonus' and free insurance but nothing in the name of accessory.Also just a day before I was told that Axis bank where i have priority account(though in different city) has not approved my loan.:confused: and they will get the tatafinance services with just few rupees more.They called me to their showroom but when I went there they quoted very high EMI,much higher than promised on phone.My wife and mother told me to not to buy car from them but somehow I controlled myself and went ahead with the car deal though I told them that I may not get tatafinance loan and may try some PSU bank.well now I'm in touch with PSU bank and they have offered me very low EMI and just 0.25 processing fee,it was 3660Rs with Axis abnk and 4000Rs with tatafinance.:shocked.As I'm writing this post i got a call from my axis bank branch that my loan has been approved after yesterday and today I threatened them terminating my priority account with them.AND GUYS THIS IS JUST A LONG STORY CUT SHORT AS I'M STILL RECOVERING FROM MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE FROM TATA SHOWROOM.These guys don't know how to sell luxury cars.
    However experience of driving a Linea is totally different.I'm enjoying it everytime I ride it and within 5days I have driven it 700km.Will post a short review later when I get the time.BTW just one thing I want to say that I never knew what a responsive steering,ride quality,handling etc meant but now I know!!!

@absahu- After hearing good thing about this new colour,I especially went to Jallandhar to see the test drive car in same color with my wife and we really liked the color.But be prepared for some adverse comments from few people as well.I had to hear these as in Punjab most folks will prefer white(~80%) or gray/black rather than this unusual color.
    Few pics taken...the kid in some pics is my 5yr old son

DSCF4704.jpg
    DSCF4705.jpg
    DSCF4739.jpg
    DSCF4706.jpg
    DSCF4707.jpg
    DSCF4712.jpg
    DSCF4713.jpg
    DSCF4715.jpg
    DSCF4716.jpg
    DSCF4719.jpg
    DSCF4722.jpg
    DSCF4723.jpg
    DSCF4729.jpg
    DSCF4731.jpg
    DSCF4733.jpg
    DSCF4737.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
    10 people like this.
  2. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    RSJ, Let me be the first one to congratulate you on a great buy even after facing the TATA service!
    The car surely looks a beauty in this colour.
    We would really like to know the performance of the 2012 as time passes by. Till then enjoy your new ride.
  3. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    hey RSJ sexy color man...forget about what people say this car looks absolutely stunning with the new color...I myself have to fight with my wife who was interested for tuscan wine...though i like wine but this one is different...nw that i saw ur pics i m feeling more impatient...njoy and do give a personal review after some happy miles...
  4. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    WOW!! Italian beauty with oceanic blue Mini.. Congrats man and Dont worry , your Italian Mate wil cover up for the hussle given by TATA.
  5. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats RSJ pajji, Lovely colour. No matter which colour one chooses, Linea looks stunning in each and every one.
  6. congrats dr..and welcome to the family
  7. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    RSJ ,,congrats on your buy,,,,it's really cool colour,,,oceanic blue is beauty,,don't worry what others say,,if it's your choice than it's all,,,,look at her ,,she is pure beauty
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Congrats on your purchase!! You will love it for sure!!
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratulations and best wishes, RSJ. Your Linea in Oceanic Blue is simply a 'Wow!'. Please share with us the ride and handling of your Linea with enhanced GC of 185 mm.
    Forget it and enjoy driving your lovely Linea. FIAT cars sell not because of dealers, but notwithstanding the dealers.

BTW, I am also a Priority account-holder of Axis Bank.;)
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats RSJ.

Well, as Ravi Ji said, forget about the dealership experience. Enjoy driving your Linea.