1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's nice set of pics Tornado. Avvy in Tan looks very good.
    Tornado likes this.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  4. acechip

acechip Superiore

@Tornado, the last photo, is it the polo grounds at Mahabaleshwar ? IF so, did you try some "harmless" drifting ? :smuggrin:
    Tornado likes this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Tornado, that sub there is a great choice man..! Looks cool too for a sub box.. :happy:
    Tornado likes this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Tornado likes this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Tornado

Begins with intrigue, goes through pain, and ends in 'love'?:D

cheers man, great pics of the Avventura in its elements, used as it should be.
    Tornado and asimpleson like this.
  8. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Tornado. Those are sweet pics. More than that, please accept my praises and envy as that is exactly what I wanted to do. Drive to a nice hill station and enjoy the surroundings that the Avventura was made for. Being in Hyderabad, there are absolutely no hill stations for me to drive to. Nearest one is Mahabaleswar and its a 11 hour drive. Enjoy the ghat drives. Awesome to see those pics and what they represent.
    Tornado, PradeepM and prabhjot like this.
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    5650ef1c114d9ffb78661ce6110a9640.jpg
    This is a jugaad done by me to fix the world famous rattle of spare wheel gate using tissue paper & cello tape, it works, believe me, wonderfully!

Thank you all, for praising.

@acechip, Yes, it is Polo ground.
    And I did tried harmless drifting, I had asked my wife to shoot the same but she ended up shouting & screaming looking at the manuvours I was trying at those speeds leading to horsemen coming in to action, I had hard time explaining them that I was trying something harmless.!!

Yes, best driving experience of Avventura, I got was on Khambatki & Pasrni Ghats, there is nothing south to 10 million mark which can conquer Shayadri ranges better than her.

Today morning, I was entering through a gate, near the pillar of the gate there was a hidden 6 inch tall abruptly cut pole. It was invisible for me but while turning, on right it grazed against the right rear tyre leading to side was cut and abrasions on the alloy wheel.

Damages :7500INR.
    Replaced it with spare wheel and new tyre would be resting in the spare wheel hub with grazed alloy. d715bed44c776038b52ec4f1904ad8ee.jpg pole not visible for a driver from his seat 31e7281a9a41d572d824bf68a335a516.jpg pole visible after you take full turn
    5cee11a5b8a80c4bcf3765da18059292.jpg irreparable side wall cut. 5c4de738bfafdacc334cdc5180ac38fd.jpg c9e8ce7f26bb22f26cea0f89caebeffe.jpg bf3165e17a0d771e585356bed7a21d51.jpg cb44711aab17ad9ab72c72daf533ed0c.jpg

It was surprisingly very easy to remove the spare wheel cap and the spare wheel, though I removed it for the first time in my life.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. Arun Prasad

Arun Prasad Timido

hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Press and hold call button in the steering.
    rj.031086 and Tornado like this.