1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    ha ha.. So dats the reason..my high command asked for bronzo only
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

Hey man, I hope someone from Fiat India is READING this. It is a ripe story for an Avventura Advt. And btw, you should have spiced up the situation some more by enquiring about the lady's driving interests..
    prabhjot and Tornado like this.
  3. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @acechip I had enough spicy at house. No need for any more spice.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Subhendusc,here are my answers on your questions.

Q1. Do the Avventura have two Fog Lamps at the back or there is one fog lamp at the back?

Ans : Only one rear fog light (on right side), the central pinkish part is faux while peripheral red part is fog light. The first pic is taken while the fog lamp is off. Second pic is taken while the fog lamp is on.
    20151102_234027.jpg 20151102_233850.jpg

Q2. Where are the reversing lights and how many are they?
    Ans : Only one reverse lamp ( on the left) the cental pinkish part is reverse light while peripheral red part us faux. The first pic is taken when reverse lamp is 'off'. (the peripheral red part is illuminated because of cam flash). The second pic is taken while the reverse lamp is 'on '. 20151102_234018.jpg 20151102_233650.jpg

Q3. According the manual , the reverse fog lamps are the same as the reverse lights . Is it so?
    Ans :'reverse fog lamps ' doesn't exist however the reverse lamp can be called as' reverse fog lamp'.

Q4. According to the diagram in the manual on page 37 , Lower vents for Front seats are at the back of the seats. But I cannot find any vent in my seat.
    Ans : My car also don't have them at the back of the seat.
    Anyways, the sentence is contradictory & funny.

Q5. Do you have any rear seat lighting in Emotion as given in the manual?
    Ans :No, I couldn't find any. Hence purchased a portable & flexible solar powered LED light which can be clipped to the back pocket of the front seat.

Hmm.. You said that your schedule was tight, and still found time for the lady!

No need, just take her on a long drive in Avventura.. And everything will cool down.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 3, 2015 ---
    Updates on the Lovventura :

Both number plates got cracked as the dealer provided the number plates made up of brittle material. The rear one had got cracked while drilling the hole for rear view cam.

There are some minor scratches made by nearby kids over colour. But they are negligible.

There is minor rattle from the cap of the speedometer console. It disappears if the cap is pushed back or pulled ahead. Need to tighten the screws.

Sometimes there is kad kad sound when the right front wheel passes over the rough patches on tar roads. Need to show it to FASS during second servicing.

Car has completed 25 kkm.
    Rest my daughter sings a song whenever she is in car. "Avven chura (Avventura) ke dil mera goriya chali..." based on a song from Akshay Kumar 's bollywood movie Mohra.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  5. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Tornado thanks a ton dear. I love your and other members post.

I am still driving without a proper number plate. In west bengal , the motor vehicles department supplies security number plates.

For your information - the rear foot AC vents are below the driver and co-driver seats. Do not know how coll air will come out, because as per science cool air is heavier and it will accumulate below the seats only.
    rohitsharma likes this.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet

hahahah....perfect for the mood and the car :)
  7. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Tornado where have you fitted the reverse camera ?

is it helpful .? Do the wheel creates a problem?
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Cam is fitted on the middle of the rear number plate and display is mounted on the IRVM. As my car doesn't have sunfilms, the display is not satisfactory in bright sunlight. Also it the mirror of display doesn't have day night mode.

Yes it is helpful for avoiding kids, stones, footpath edges, animals standing behind the rear bumper, but it misses the sensors which displays the distance between spare wheel & a wall behind.

So mefeels, cam +sensors needs to be fitted,and HU should be replaced with a touch screen LCD HU.
  9. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Tornado - I have fitted rear parking sensors. They are fitted on the bumpers. Hence the warning sounds and the colours are the distances from the bumpers and not from the rear wheel. These sensors cannot be calibrated. I stop when the sensors change from green to yellow. You cannot go till red.
    But for your information - the sensors on the ecosport which are factory fitted and can be calibrated. Hence they are more accurate and gives the distance from the rear wheels.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 3, 2015 ---
    Planning to have rear view camera. But with LCD on dashboard.

Ecosport donot have any cameras , so no idea where the camera can be fitted.

Thanks
  10. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Subhendusc @Tornado today going to fiat showroom for accesory things, she is ready to give some discounts..
    are fiat rear parking sensors worth or not..
    should I go with LCD camera or camera on irvm.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2015 ---
    in addition i will be getting under protection as advised by @Subhendusc sir. what else should i opt for in accesories..?
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015