1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Akhthar

Akhthar Timido

Kannur
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Yes, GHZ is July 2015

I would go with the following accessories:
    Mud flaps - provided by default (delivery kit)
    Floor mats - provided by default
    Full mats (should be easily cleanable)
    Reverse camera
    Tufflon coating (only guarantee prods from 3m or wurth etc)

Not going for:
    Seat cover - heard fabric seats are better for back & the default one has leather on the side & back side.
    Under body coating - sales guy said it has got it by default
    rohitsharma and Subhendusc like this.
  2. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Akhthar and @rohitsharma since u people are getting new cars can u conform the questions i have asked in #240 to conform from the dealer
  3. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    ok will ask them and then let you know
  4. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Today I had a lot of experience. I had tight early morning schedule. To drop my daughter for Parents Teacher meeting at the school at 8 AM. To bring her back by 8.45 for her drawing class. It was decided that me , my wife and the daughter would go to the school by my red Avvy . My wife would stay back for the meeting I and my daughter would return back to the drawing school. My daughter had a gift for her teacher's farewell.
    It was early morning , and the roads were clear. For the first time I pressed the accelerator and the RPM showed 2200 , and then the zoom....... It was great. In 2 secs i touched 90 from 60. I could not risk more than 90 because of the signal lights. It was so exciting.
    But the excitement was still left.
    When driving back with my daughter , a young lady driving a Maruti Swift was just beside me in a signal and she was looking at the car. In the next signal she just came beside me , rolled down her glass and asked me if I could go to a side , she wants to see the Avvy. I was excited. The lady was pretty looking. I drove down to a side lane in the by pass. She got down from the car , inspected the doors and appreciated the well hardy body. She asked me about the service station. I told her " you donot need any service station as this car needs less service than maruti, but still there are 3 in Kolkata"
    She was impressed. She took the number of the dealer.
    But then surprise was still left.
    When my wife came back , my talkative daughter started the story of the lady. And then the phone number story(of the dealer) and then you can well understand ......................................:dummy:
    No second round tea for me. I was asked to have tea with the lady:jawdrop:
    vinvk, Akhthar, Turbothinghy and 10 others like this.
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Subhendusc No doubt it is an eye candy in any color, any form. One cannot see a better crossover than this. And now powered wih Abarth ! Fiat can give sales section for their cars to TFI-ans. Or give us referral gifts.
    Tornado and rohitsharma like this.
  6. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Awesome story there Subhendusc, but you did a misstate. You should have given your number rather than the dealer. :D
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Subhendusc lol! that was one helluva experience ;)
    Wish your life will be further full of stories with Avvy!
    Tornado and rohitsharma like this.
  8. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @pabhishek yes "Great cars... Well, they just lead you into trouble!!!"its true.

At last got the breakfast for my office.
    Still tensed to see what will happen after 7.00 PM.
    Tornado and pabhishek like this.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Subhendusc , am still laughing and yes you got the meaning right there :)
  10. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @pabhishek go on laughing. Getting out from the office. Probably should take some thing to cool her down. maybe for this reason she wanted me to take the bonzo tan.
    @rohitsharma
    rohitsharma and pabhishek like this.