1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Whencut86 Abarth Avventura have a Diesel Efficiency of 17.5 kmpl as per AAI. Normal Avvy has 20.5 kmpl.
    @rohitsharma I would prefer normal Avvy if you drive 70% in city and 30% on long drives. This is my personal opinion. Knowing very well about Abarth Avvy , I took the normal Avvy 5 days ago , since , I will be driving mainly in the city. It would be hardly twice / thrice a year when we will be venturing for a long drive. But then even do our highways allow us to travel more than 110 kmph for more than 45 mins? I doubt so. My highway speeds are normally 90 - 100 kmph.
    When i drive i enjoy the surroundings , rather than getting tensed at 120 kmph
    I am always with normal Avvy. Every day i am loving the red beauty.
  2. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    diesel avvy in bronzo tan what say frens.... :)

@Subhendusc .. waiting for your ownership review
  3. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Today I had an interesting experience. Now is the Puja Time in West Bengal , and we go pandel hoping. People from kolkata knows how difficult it is to drive in Kolkata during this time.
    But then driving the new Avvy is fun.
    I took my family today to one of our relative' s house in Behala. Driving from Dum Dum To Behala a distance of only 25.5 km. We started of at 11.30. On road I found one of my dream cars - Porshe. I followed it about a Km , but then why I was in a flyover , the porshe zooooooomed ahead.
    Then after I saw a White Eco Sport. Suddenly , the mischief of my childhood came back. In the crowded street , I was determined not to allow the ES before me. The ES driver understood my intention and tried to overtake me and in a bid to that he nearly rammed behind a Amby. I was so delighted to force and ES out of the race. Who told Avvy is slow in the city??
    On the way back at peak hours - 4.30 Pm , I saw a Audi , i tried to follow it but then could not.
    Then in the VIP road , I saw a tuscan wine Linea . Seeing a fiat , i was overjoyed. I followed it a few minutes. Then overtook it. Then , again i allowed it to overtake me from the right. The linea is beautiful. But when i turned left , the linea went straight , I could see the linea boy turning his head and seeing me.

I was so proud of my red Avvy
    Rama, VIJENDRA SINGH and prabhjot like this.
  4. Akhthar

Akhthar Timido

Kannur
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @rohitsharma, NO because...

that is what I've booked.

Just joking man, it looks awesome. Book it now!
    rohitsharma likes this.
  5. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @rohitsharma , it was my wife's colour. But then the kids wanted the red and we got the red.

With red everybody will turn their head. It stands out of the nature

Bonzo tan is a very sober decent colour. It melts with the nature.
    prabhjot and rohitsharma like this.
  6. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Akhthar ... can you share at what price you got avvy...?
  7. Akhthar

Akhthar Timido

Kannur
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  8. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Tornado @Salil_The Red Devil @amogh I was reading the Avventura manual today as today being a holiday. In page 37 of the manual where Heating and Ventilation diagram is given , the following is shown No 6 - Lower Vents for Rear seats (where provided); No 7 - Adjustable rear vent.
    Mine is the Emotion Avvy variant. I could not find any Lower Vents for Rear seats. Can you guys please tell me if it is present in your Avvy or not?

Avvy Guys please see
  9. Akhthar

Akhthar Timido

Kannur
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Subhendusc you are talking about lower AC vents no? If so, yes, it is there. Experienced it during the TD. There is a vent under the front side seats and you will feel the cooling air on your legs if you sit in the rear seats. The floor mats might cover it if not kept properly.
  10. acechip

acechip Superiore

You also need to add weightage for each parameter. Otherwise it will be an incorrect scoring. @Akhthar , as I said, it is more of a perceived notion that EPS means lack of control at high speeds. There are plenty of cars with good steering feel at high speeds as well. In any case, if one wants to yank the steering hard at 120 kph, there is very little that an HPS can do to prevent it. What will reduce chances of a major accident are associated hardware like ESP/TC, and Airbags (all around) and of course, good crumplezones, cuz there is bound to be a big impact of such a manuever.
    If EPS were dangerous, then none of the premium sedans would have it , and many of them do have EPS as standard now.