1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats,Tornado.Enjoy your AVVY.
    Tornado likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Tornado congratulations for new Avventura.

How much you paid for the cycle rack? I think it is around 20k, is it correct?

One of my friend bought it from a dealer from Delhi which costed around 2-3k.
    Tornado likes this.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally your prize possession has arrived and it looks fantastic. Congrats and wish you loads of happy miles with Avvy
    Tornado likes this.
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Congrats on your new buy. Avvy looks lovely in this color.
    Tornado likes this.
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats Tornado. Enjoy the Avvy, the beast from FIAT. Would love to see the pic of @tornado,the hero who created more than a tornado along with the Avvy.:)) . Now dont go back there for a many days:). Fiat will be happy that this storm has blown over.

Abdul
    Tornado and sandipan_r15 like this.
  6. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Congrts Tornado. Awesome choice mate.
    Time to update the thread with lotts and lottss of the pics.

Off the topic: By any chance do you work in Blue ridge IT park?:) also, if i am not wrong yesterday i had spotted your car bang opposite to Croma @ Pimpri.
    Tornado likes this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hey @Tornado, congrats. Eventually! You've made us wait a long time for the opportunity to congratulate you and yours.;)

Fiat and SkyMoto must think: discount dena, voh bhi industry-best, bhi khatre..er..Tornado...se khaali nahin!:p;)

cheers, enjoy!
    Tornado and asimpleson like this.
  8. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Many congratulations on the arrival of your car. Enjoy the car for what it is. May you have many many trouble-free miles on the roads.
    Tornado likes this.
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @all,thanks a ton for overwhelming response and wishes. It was your guidance under which I could reach this stage of beginning of the ownership. My car's pre shopping experience & ownership post in under construction and I will soon post it.

BTW, Today, Avventura helped turn many heads of men and women on the road

@sham, @Rahul Singh, Thanks bros for the tip , Yes, tyres were over inflated. Now after correction, ride is as plaint as TD car. Yes, planning to buy a LIMI (made in Pune)electric tyre inflator.

@Kedarbendre,The price of the cross bars +bicycle rack as per price list of fiats gotten from sky moto people and posted on Avventura test drive thread is approx 23 k. I didn't bought it separately as it was planned as a part of discount rather than cash discount.

@me_at_fiat, no I work in South East (NIBM area) Pune.

Total five bronzo tan Avventuras were invoiced by the dealer along with mine in the december, you must have noticed one of them
    me_at_fiat, kedarbendre and prabhjot like this.
  10. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations for the avvy. Drive safe. ENJOY.
    Tornado likes this.