1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    The red beauty have arrived. We were all dressed in red.

IMG_20151014_180320.jpg

IMG_20151014_182934.jpg
  2. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  3. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    congrts for new car......btw what was on road price and accesories you had to buy. i heard they are offering quite a discount. thanks
  4. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @rohitsharma I got a discount of 75,000 on on road price + mats and rear parking sensors. Since I did the insurance myself and transferred my old car's no claim bonus , the reality discount was about 85,000/-
  5. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    thanks for reply..i am prospective buyer ..have options in mind upcoming maruti baleno, ford ecosport and fiat avventura ,,,max i can stretch upto 9 lakh...can you tell me exact on road price and any suggestive advice will be appreciated. thanks
  6. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @rohitsharma Maruti baleno is a different segment car than Ecosport and Avventura. I have done test drive of Ecosport , Duster , Lodgy , Hundai creta , Maruti S Cross , Polo Cross , Etios Cross and Avventura. Previously i had driven Maruti 800, Omni , i10 , Swift Dezire and Wagon R. Out of these I personally owned Maruti 800 , Omni , and my last car was Wagon R.
    To me Etios Cross and Polo Cross has no cross in it. Only putting some plastic cladding doesnot make a car a CUV. Duster and Lodgy were both much above my budget and Lodgy even failed in my requirement of ground clearance of 195 -200 mm.
    Maruti S cross was good , but then the GC was 175 mm only and that doesnot make it a CUV.
    Hundai Creta - To me all Hundai cars are priced on the higher side and with hundai cars you get all the interiors but they fail miserably in safety and body parts. The spares are also very high priced.
    The competition boiled down to Eco sport and Avventura. Both are very good cars. Ecosport is more highly priced - about 1.5 -2.0 lakhs more if you compare facility to facility. Secondly ford spares are more costly. Thirdly i felt that with the diesel version , Ecosport has a lag in lower RPM and the steering is not comfortable above 95 -100 kmph. But Ecosport with turbo boost (petrol version is excellent).
    Hence Avventura.
    My suggestion is if you go for diesel go for Avventura. For Petrol it is Ecosport.
    The on Road price is about 9.5 lakhs Avventura 1.30 (Diesel) Emotion in Kolkata. I hope 50,000 should not matter.
  7. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    But wait here is the catch.... If you want a turbocharged petrol crossover..... The upcoming abarth powered avventura will rape off the ecoboost ecosport in every way
    Tornado likes this.
  8. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @adisrini1103 i donot know about the turbocharged avventura abarth. There is a launch of abarth punto. The price will be about 12.0 lakhs for punto abarth.
  9. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    But wait here is the catch.... If you want a turbocharged petrol crossover..... The upcoming abarth powered avventura will rape off the ecoboost ecosport in every way

By the way I wouldn't trust the baleno (personal opinion _ no offence) , Despite of being larger than the swift it's almost 80kg lighter, even with SVHS, PROJECTORS and such.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2015 ---
    The ecoboost ecosport also costs the same - more or less. And withwith no so ford like ride and drive quality.

Personally I have TD'ed the ecosport and the avventura diesels and I am confident that the ecosport drives like a Hyundai and avvy is calm and has maturity to its ride
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    thanks everyone, i myself am leaned towards fiat avventura.. but did u guys checked UPDATED ford ecosport trend+ (ecoboost) which is of same price as of avyy..thats why confused. what do you guys say..??