1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Lord Hanuman shot is very good.
    SOOZ_P, Tornado, Deepak and 2 others like this.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Update on rattles : after driving the car for 13000km enthusiastically over bad roads, not a single rattle now.

Recently, I was feeling, have I spent a lakh rupees more than a hatch just for looks of spare wheel?
    After recent monsoon entry all the repair & polishing work done by PWD is undone. And potholes are evident everywhere, however the tire & wheel size of Avventura is chosen intelligenty by fiats, you really don't feel any disturbance inside due to the worsening roads. So overall very happy with my purchase. My father wants me to hand over the Avventura to him & purchase a new 5/6 seater mini SUV for me as most of the time my father travels with only two persons on board.

Only grouse is that Avventura can't compete with mini SUVs like Terrano & Duster on space front, I wish Fiat brings a Linea based mini SUV similar to Duster atleast launch Palio Adventure in India.
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    I think the space issue is with only one occupant.
    Avventura can have 4 adults in comfortable seating and Duster or Terrano have 5 but may not for long distance travel, that's all.
    if space is your requirement then i will say Duster/Terrano will not serve your purpose suggesting you to consider XUV / Xylo / Innova / Scorpio / storm which all can have 7 seats comfortable seating at all times.
    @Tornado I will suggest you to update your profile from fiat enthusiast to Avvy emotion :)
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Tornado likes this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I have read somewhere that Honda is launching Brio based 7seater mini SUV(BRV) , and feel that it would be a better choice for me as the rearmost seats would be occupied by kids only.

XUV & Storme are out of budget & FE is less.
    dadasaheb likes this.
  5. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Isnt it the Honda Mobilio - Brio Based/Amaze Based 7 seater ? Are they coming up with something new again on that platform ?
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Yes, here is the link
    Honda BR-V official sketches released | Car ... - Autocar India
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    would like to request you to have test drives and consider for your purchase once launced.
    1. S-Cross 1.6 MJD
    2. Creta 1.6 CRDI
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    1.6 L + length above 4m +GC more than 170mm, wouldn't it attract more excise?
  9. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    just difference of 3% which was translating upto 30 - 35 K in case of XUV then Mahindra have fitted one engine guard to lower the GC :)
    may be it can be removed while taking delivery or at dealer level.
    lets wait for the prices, both are launching in July it seems.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    My monthly running is 2700km approx XUV wouldn't do justice on FE front. Budget is 10 to 11 L.