1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice Pics, been twice to deobag, very nice and calm place.Hope you had fun at Tsunami Island.Neevthi beach boat drive , very clean and neat.
    Tornado likes this.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Update : car completed 10,000km today.
    And it is 3000 km since the spare wheel gate lock setting adjustment done at FASS last time,the famous rattle of the spare wheel gate lock has vanished and doesn't need any 'tape remedy'. So, happy to report it here. Also, since the lock setting adjustment, during last 3000 km 'boot not opening' issue has not resurfaced.

From here onwards, I am going to drive the car to measure FE, So guys please suggest, correct RPM & speed ranges for all the gears in case of diesel Avventura so as to get maximum FE.
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    I would suggest not to cross 2K rpm in any gear and if possible maintain 70-80 kpmh (in 5th gear) on highways.
    Tornado likes this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Also, guide on which gear at what speed?
  5. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    1 - 10 kmph
    2 - 20 kmph
    3 - 30 - 40 kmph
    4 - 50 kmph
    5 - above 60 kmph
    Tornado likes this.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Today, I visited Jay Vijay FASS at 12 pm, as per discussion with the FCA.

1) The fellow from SKY MOTO, who was supposed come to Jay Vijay FASS to hand over keys of the cross bars, said that sky moto did not got any keys of crossbar from FIAT. I caught his lie as it is impossible to mount the cross bars on the roof rails without keys.
    Then he said, "I have placed order with FIAT for keys and update me whenever the keys arrive."
    I called up FCA and asked them, "if keys were not available, why did they asked me to come to the FASS.?"
    FCA man said, " for remaining two problems" .

2)For the USB \Aux problem, they first said, the phone (SAMSUNG GALAXY, S5) with B&M.
    I said, Phone is purchased along with car after confirming compatibility And B&M works nicely with it, only problem is that the ICE starts playing music on USB media player mode without command from me. And doesn't play when I command it to play by changing the source manually.
    They finally agreed to send a DR (Request to fiats for remedy under warranty) and told me to bring the car back whenever fiat approves it (no time limit set).

3)Broken seat height adjustment lever is replaced @350 approx

Since last few days the driver 's seat height was decreasing again on its own over a period of 12 hours, for this technician told me to push the lever down once, once the maximum height is achieved. I told him that it is decreasing despite this.
    Finally he agreed to send a DR for the replacement of assembly of height adjustment.
    For the DR, they need to do record video or click the pics , which they did.

Then, I got the car washed, vacuumed & interior & exterior cladding & bumpers polished. @550.
  7. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Mr. Tornado, As we discussed yesterday, I am on Team Fiat now,

I Booked Fiat Linea Yesterday and now waiting for Car to come and then we need to go for PDI.

Can anyone suggest me what precautions we need to take?

One very Important thing which I need to ask and if anyone can help me,

How to activate Blue & Me Function and how to Configure Mobile Phone with it? does all the Mobile Phones are compatible with Blue & Me?

already checked on team-bhp regarding Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) & Check List Section and I will take care but in case if there is any other precautions which is required then please let me know guys.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ranbir
    Last edited: May 15, 2015
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Recently visited Dive Agar beach Maharashtra via Warandha Ghat. This Ghat exploits GC & suspension of Avventura very well, thanks to PWD. Posting some pics. rps20150525_123544.jpg rps20150525_123501.jpg rps20150525_123337.jpg rps20150525_123127.jpg rps20150525_123103.jpg rps20150525_123022.jpg rps20150525_122846.jpg

rps20150525_122823.jpg
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
  10. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Very Nice Pictures,