1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally Avventura Arrived

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Tornado, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    D day,
    1feb2015 1:00PM to 3:00 PM

66aea83508a3a28696f5af4f85f2eabd.jpg

f4c14b65af8708768efb2820f690d955.jpg

7c6710189b7ce1b5b81713cf83576e82.jpg e8bd49c9a764ae414166886abf3a270c.jpg

8e2a3c032bad16841efa57580d77ea31.jpg

acb11682f88779a32f9cbf0d66f073d0.jpg

0d1ebc339a732a2246982a1ce4f21dc2.jpg

53e6b723a3d11caf264ad8689df1ac96.jpg

All new &unknown executives were present for the delivery.

Handed over them them a small gift and a box of figs .Also gave tip to the watch man.

They had brought some sweets and garland.

Delivery experience was good, but they were unaware of mechanism to remove the bicycle stand, after some guidance on phone they could do it.I am yet to get fully acquainted with the b&m, though they gave me a small demo.

Keys to remove the cross bars of the bicycle stand were missing and they stated that they would send it morrow morning.

It took half an hour to demonstrate the removal of the spare wheel cap.

First drive experience :It took just few kms to forget all the sad ordeal mentioned earlier in this thread. It seems fiats knew that the owner should be annoyed till he gets a headache before he could drive the car home so that he realises that fiat not only makes cars but also have got remedy for headache. Yes,remedy for headache not only for the owner of the car but also for his wife!

I drove it over city roads ,all types of roads and no roads, ghat section and highway ,a total of 35 km, no rattle found whatsoever but I found the ride quality, say 5% harder than the test drive car.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congrats on the delivery finally, after so much of ordeal and frustration, hats off to your perseverance of sticking with the same . now enjoy it more than finding out negatives, if any !!
    Tornado likes this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    congrats :)!
    check tyre pressure. they might be slightly over-inflated.
    Tornado likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @Tornado , after all this ordeal, it seems you have won it in a battle, instead of just buying it.

All the best for a super ownership!
    Tornado likes this.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you all of you who kept me motivating all the time during this discount embroiligo.

I got the accessories worth 25k and got the zero dep insurance @22k @my friend instead of dealer's 33k .
    So total benefit turned out to be Rs 36 k .
    I know, it is lesser than what Jay Vijay offered me but again possibility of change in colour as my friend had booked the Bronzo Tan at jay Vijay and possibility of earlier manufacturing date was there.

Thanks to members like @JohnnyBoy , @prabhjot whose posts helped me prepare myself before hand while negotiating &facing dealer's &fiat's POV .
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  6. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @Tornado . What was the mileage on the odo during delivery?

Are these the roof rails + the cycle rack?

Did you get the extended warranty?
  7. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    It was H 86 KM.
    At the time of PRI(Pre registration inspection ) done by me last month , it was H44 km.

Yes, I got the extended warranty. But booklet is yet to arrive.

Yes, it is Cross bars +bicycle stand mounted on the OE roof rails.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Finally @Tornado gets into a Fiat after creating a Tornado within Fiat.;)

Heartiest Congrats my friend, your statement sums it all. The headache was worth in the end. Need a detailed ownership review with lots of pics Inside and outside, skip the buying experience, we have read it all here.
    limraj and Tornado like this.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations Tornado!

Now that you have shown your Tornado power at Sky and FIAT, its time to display the same on every corner of Indian road ;-)
    Wish you happy and niggle free, avventurous mile crunching!!

Now that you are happy owner, think about a nice title for this thread!!
    Tornado likes this.
  10. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congratulations @Tornado !! Welcome to Avventura owner's club. Hats off to your persistence and also to Fiat for taking your side. Do check your tire pressures, for me they had delivered with 50 PSI :O. Once your phonebook is synced, B&M is a breeze to use except for the lady who refuses to recognize your voice commands initially for calling a contact :p. Also, do check your rear seat brackets because sometimes they are loose and make irritating kir-kir sound. As you would have realized by now that removing spare wheel is a big exercise, recommend you to buy a tire inflator. That will serve you in case of punctures (not blowouts).

Enjoy your ride and feed us with your ownership thread soon!
    Tornado and prabhjot like this.