1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Finally an introduction for my Italian beauty (Linea MJD Emotion PK)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Jotinder, May 27, 2012.

1. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Sure buddy, i might be coming to ambala and Chandigarh before 10 June. Will definately call you.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    @ Jotinder - Excellent stuff there man. I am new to cars so still learning how to disconnect the -ve terminal of the battery and not to run over medians at a speed of 120-130 but that's one Linea I'd like to get my hands on. Fiat should take note of what the machine is actually capable of.
  3. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks buddy, your welcome to test drive my car anytime your in delhi. Also Fiat is one car brand which will teach you a lot about cars in their ownership as it become a passion and you like to know each and everything about it.
  4. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Jotinder, Those red angel eyes does give a fiery look. Can you please share the installer details and cost incurred.
  5. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    The installer has gone out of country to China etc for business purpose. I will let you know the details when he is back as i have not paid him money till now. But i think its approx 30k, could be less or more.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    With projector's Linea in FR looks awsome. Congrats.
  7. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks buddy.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Today i took my car for detailing from Auto Xpertz ( https://www.facebook.com/#!/AutoXpertz ). Gave them my car at 10.30am and got it back at 7pm with 6 people working on the car. Was sitting there all the time, awesome professional job using Meguiars, Zaino etc. Will be posting further on this experience.
  8. Nice car there mate. I saw that you have gone for a tuning box and filter replacement. Why not play around with the suspension a bit ? Should be even more fun! Bilstein should have something for the Linea I guess.
  9. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks buddy. As far as suspension is concerned i am very happy with the Fiat suspension and will think about it when i have to change it.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  10. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Will be glued to your thread then.