1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT's 500L based 7 seat MPV coming!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Avinash, Jun 21, 2012.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You dont know how much respect you get when you drive around in an SUV, no one bother to bully you on the road, give you space if you honk/ flash lights and the high stance of seat from where you drive will give a commanding position and we feel like king of the road. NOTHING can beat that supreme feeling :rage During long drives, driver fatigue will be much less than driving a hatch !
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Atleast I never yield way to any party flagged SUV's nor any SUV for that matter. However I don't understand how Fatigue is less with SUV's because of driving stance, I drove an Innova for about 1800 Kms and felt really tiring even though the seating position is really good. You can't drive it like a hatch and maneuvering it through corners is one hell of a job
    1 person likes this.
  3. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    the 1.6 engine with 290nm torque will do good in the 500X
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think Panda 4X4 and Freemont are the capable product in Indian Market. Panda will create new segment if they launch it as SUV and I dont need to give explanation of Freemont.
  5. Does New Panda comes with 4x4 and is it capable of off roading like the old one ???
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
  7. saipv

saipv Amatore

"Fiat will not venture into higher segment cars as our specialization thrives in the B & C segments, and would like to continue domination in the same sect." - Enrico Atanasio

as per this article .... so not sure whether the SUVs will come to India ....

Fiat talks tech at its Caffe in Pune| ZigWheels.com
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Why Fiat is not bringing the 105 BHP version of 1.3 MJD. Is it because of fuel quality in India?
  9. macky

macky Amatore

Domination?? in India?? :A
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Fiat does not have a higher segment car even in Europe. The one's that they did launch like the Croma failed miserably. Even Alfa Romeo today has just 2 car's - both are hatchbacks. Typical management & marketing speak (read bull....) being dished out here.

Anyway, we are fine with B & C segment cars but the least Fiat can do is improve the engine's (1.6L Linea & Punto 1.4 TJet for Punto) & gearboxes to spice up their performance.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012