1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT's 500L based 7 seat MPV coming!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Avinash, Jun 21, 2012.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    The article says "over the next few years". Going by Fiat's track record of slipping on launch dates, few years may be a long time; although I wish they do it by end 2012.
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    yeah as per FIAT they are saying 2014 , OH nooo , FIAT is launching always the vehicle is going out of date or very before the market expectation.

if FIAT launches suv + small car + some descent own dealer ship this year end sure it will turn some big numbers in sales.

Already i am hearing from people in my office with also their friends , they are having a chance of buying FIAT the reason was TATA- FIAT break up , they are happy also to mention they are not enthusiasts just looking for a good and safe car for drive.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Looks like Fiat can't do either, when they were with TATA people said we're scared because it's with Tata for service and image etc. Once Fiat came out and started on their own people will say they've now parted ways with TATA and hence I wouldn't buy a Fiat. Folks in this forum say Fiat is brought with heart etc, But to me a Fiat can be bought with some amount of brain as well!
    7 people like this.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes teky you are rite but time changes At initial stage people were saying its with tata so it will be best in sales and service but after more experience the same people now saying its better not tata service we all are seeeing this now. If they tie up with suzuki which is already in news. lets seee ..
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    this gem Fiat 500X cud also make it india.

Fiat-500X.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Indian's LOVE SUV's. BUT, we love butch SUV's like the Fortuner, XUV and to some extent even the Duster. What Fiat seems to be offering are SUV's based on the smallest car in their model range, the Fiat 500. I am an existing Fiat owner and I wouldn't buy these so called SUV's? Assuming these SUV's are priced in the Duster to XUV range anyone would prefer to buy a Scorpio over these SUV's!

The ONLY SUV worth launching is the Freemont. Sure it will be priced around Rs.20-25 lakhs but that is the only one Fiat can afford to launch.

For the kind of vehicles they are thinking of launching, I have one sentence for Fiat.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    6 people like this.
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Freemont is the right product for Indian market,also they should price it around 20-25 lakhs.
  8. macky

macky Amatore

yeah, freemont is the right product, and wonder why Fiat is hell bent on making SUV varients from 500.
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

This sales guy, at Pandit Auto Pune told me there are six more models that are going to be launched by Fiat by the end of this year. These include the ones from Jeep and Dodge too. I don't exactly recollect the names he told. He sounded pretty confident about it.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I don't understand the craze for SUVs in the first place. What do you do with them? You can't race them, they're big and weird in city traffic and they are useless for off-roading unless they are proper 4X4.
    Why do city folks need SUVs?