1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiatian has arrived!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by funkykar, Aug 11, 2010.

1. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Thank you everyone!

@ Klub Class: I know I know. I registered the very first minute when you gave me the link. I just got busy with lot of work and couldnd get started. I let Arun, Sujith and Karthik know about this forum immediately. Every one was ecstatic to know. They got started here and this sparked my sudden re-entry :dancing

Again, many thanks to let FCB know about this forum. We are very greatful to you. If you happen to drop in to Bangalore anytime, do let us know :)
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hi Karthik,warm welcome :)
    Nice to know that there are a lot of FIAT fans around(inspite of FIAT letting down, time and again,in different ways :uh )
    Pictures are awesome,we also had a Padmini at home 17 years back,that was the car I learnt driving in,Dad bought it for 1.2l after a huge waiting period and was sold it for 1.1l two years later!(so much so for poor resale value of FIAT!)
    Your pictures brought in old memories :up ,have fun :dance
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi Karthik. I loved FCB's s1 pics here. It was great fun driving 22 kms into the forests in Chikamagalur. FIAT rocks man!
  4. Aila funkyKar, we 4 will never leave out any one out. Even Chetan is here.
  5. Hello aRun, naanu ille idini :) Martogbitra ? :A

@Sujith : Thanks :)

@Funkykar : Heartly welcome bro. Great pics of your S1. Would like to see pics of your 1973 Premier President, 1991 118NE and 1992 118NE as well.
  6. ABARTH18

ABARTH18 Timido

Goa
    Any news on the Dhamaka offer Palio's,i had booked mine Palio SDX Boss nova white from Goa.. on 17 july 2010..
    should i wait or cancel booking???
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Karthik is getting it next week. Three of his friends got the Palio this week.

All the best!
  8. ABARTH18

ABARTH18 Timido

Goa
    Hello Arun thanks for the update....
    I spoke to my dealer today & he told me it should be delivered end of jan 2011,they told me the delay is because of my colour selection(Bossa nova white).
  9. Mr ABARTH18, did U get your Palio ?