1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiatfan here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fiatfan, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Lancer is very low to the italian Giant.
    Nice photography taken dude.

2. Thanks Tony !

Both have their own + Points. Of course the Linea is a little Bigger, a little Taller, apart from being my BRAND NEW car. Has a lot of things which were just not there in the past on any cars from the lancer era. The interior space is also better in comparison.

On the other hand, the Lancer has a Lower Stance, it actually is Broader in left-right wheelbase width. After driving it for 7 years and enjoying some great trips to Goa, Chennai, Kolkata and almost everywhere in an around mumbai, it never gave up on me. Gives me a sense of Respect for my "3 Diamonds" Japanese revver.

A lot of good cars came by but I did not sell it, I rather maintained it. It will now probably serve another purpose. about 2 years back I had it painted in two tone pearl white with a blue finish, got a magnaflow dual tip exhaust, automech headers, removed catcon, replaced clutch plates with exedy stage II, 205-50/R-15 potenzas, all lights 6000K Philips HID's etc.....cant sell it, Its still my first Love!

But when it comes to the Linea, its more modern, more efficient and will not burn a hole in my pocket everyday. I am right now getting FE of about 17.4 on Linea. This is a travel from Thane Ghodbunder to Andheri Marol and back, 100 % AC with some good long stretches and some hellish traffic.

Not deviating from my FIAT, here are some pics of the lancer's color....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pic2_lan.jpg

pic_lan3.jpg

posting pic1.jpg
    Last edited: May 11, 2011
  3. Dear Mods,

Can you please move this tread to the Ownership section ?

As I have already posted a lot of things in this and don't want to re-write everything there.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.