1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat - Whats in store for 2012? [Pre launch discussions]

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Choose the features which u want !!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    I am just freaking out on what I can get for my Jet in addition to what she already has.. Body skirts, new pair of eyes, Electric mirrors.. Common FIAT, bring something new..I just can't resist my temptation.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, happened to meet one of the person who attended the Dealership Training. Fiat has made it clear that the Jan'2012 models will be refreshed models and not Facelift. Major facelift will happen by end of 2012.

- 185 MM of GC for Linea is true. This is going to happen with 16" wheels and new suspension setup.
    - Punto will also get GC upgrade and no other additional features like Linea. Punto 1.4 will have 195 mm and MJD will have 185 mm.
    - Punto Dynamic will have ABS alone and Linea Dynamic will have ABS and Airbags.
    - Linea will get new shade - A Blue shade that we see in the Fascination Advert.
    - According to this person, launch may happen after 15th Jan. Again, not sure. Training did take place last week and this person whom I spoke to has attended the training.

Note:- There are also high chances that Fiat may launch Bravo thru the CBU route in Jan'2012.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  4. :eek: Are you serious !! Even none of the sedans in India is having more than 180 mm ( max is for SX4 as far asI can remember)

And is this going to happen with the 15" wheels ?

Ajit
  5. Hey Ramjn,
    Will we be offered an option to increase the GC of our existing Linea? I feel bad as I got it just 20 days ago ! :irked

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

The tyres on my beauty have just done 175 kms and the H is still there on the Odometer. As I was kinda busy all these days, I am still to explore my linea and go for a nice long drive ! Can i request for a free upgrade to increase GC and Wheel size if the newer Linea is coming with it ?:D
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No. You should read my post carefully. 185 mm in Linea is going to happen with 16" wheels and a new suspension setup.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Are serious bro , 195 mm for punto 1.4 ( our future car) , its impossible , IMO no hatchback have even 175 mm gc , and u telling 195 , impossible ( even on 16' alloys wheels)( and 195 mm means we buying mini SUV :) )
    (and if they making 195mm gc , then why only 195 ? Take 225mm :p , then no problem at all , car even runs where not even dusty roads :) )
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Don't worry much. We can expect something in similar lines :).
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@mod : please delete my post no 66 , its have spelling mistake , so i reposted it again.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Can anybody tell me, how to delete my old post ?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I can not used 'edit option here' ( using opera mini , not pc browser , do sorry for inconvience)
  10. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    What I had heard was that they would bring the CG of the Multijet to 170mm, same as the TJet. I don't know about this 185 and 195mm bit.

The Cafe sounds really exciting and I'd be eager to visit the Pune one when it launches... perhaps a nice TFI meet there, with the tab on FIAT (who else ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.