1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat - Whats in store for 2012? [Pre launch discussions]

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys i was at Fiat caffe last night with my mom and had a conversation with Clinton and Gurjeet (Showroom Manager). Below are my findings:

1) Lots of merchandise on display and for purchase as well.
    2) Loved Fiat All Terran Bike (worth 32 K)
    3) Maserati will be sold from Fiat cafe's exclusively (delhi and pune)
    4) Loved the interiors (cafe's interiors :) ) . Everything is imported from Italy. Things as small as lamp shades are also imported
    5) We have large screen displaying Fiat Adv and on the 1st Floor we have 2 activity area's specially for TFI :)
    6) Jeep is expected to do test runs from June/July 2012 onwards and its going to be a CBU. So expect a mini cooper pricing.
    7) Launch is on 3rd Jan @ Lalit Hotel: New Delhi
    8) Fiat will be offering Retro Fitments on Punto and Linea (the same way one can configure Bravo on Fiat Spa website). Applicable on all vehicles.
    9) The list go on and on

BTW Mom loved the cafe and asked me why i didnt purchased my Punto from this showroom. :)
    8 people like this.
  2. jeep coming to india

Awesome news.Jeep and maserati on display will boost Fiats Image :)
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Is upgraded punto is on display..? if there.. what are all the things you observed..?
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Karan if point no 8 is really true than it will be great for people who want safety features in base model but don't want all other gimmicks provided in emotion pack

If any one visit the caffe please ask if we can get alloys that were put on Punto Sports 90 HP in Auto-expo earlier
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    karan, going by your post, is the thread starter clinton associated with the fiat caffe ?
    all terrain bike ? ATV you mean?
    selling the new jeep based on panda will be a disaster in this society, an SUV, freemont would be the best bet for this SUV loving indians..
    It would be a great experience altogether to see fiats sharing the stable with ferarri and maserati here in india, where people doesnt even know that those three come from a single mom !
    space Especially for TFI ?? is it for real ? so g2g s there ?
    i think the merchandise would be insanely priced similar to accesories .. though it would be good to grab one or two prized possessions. lets see what all they offer here, compared to the whole list available on their global site ..

any details on separate service station ??
  6. what does #8 mean,can i get new dash board for Punto? or new feature which is in new punto only?
  7. sathya_sc

I am super excited for Jeeps. They are superb machines and have a cult for themselves. Its like driving a FIAT, Bullet or an Yamaha Rx100 or a Yam RD. But the second portion - CBU is going to kill it. FIAT, pls give us affordable "JEEPS". and selling Maserati along with FIAT, its awesome, why not the Alfa's.. They are also awesome cars.

Just hoping, such a Caffe will be in Chennai as well soon.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  9. Dont know how to reply with multi quote. I am not good while replying :p

@ ccprakash: Upgraded punto and linea will be on display on 3rd Jan itself or maybe a day before.

@vIjAy_kHaSa: One can get the fitments like ICE, Alloys but i am not sure of the Safety features.

@varunrtr: Its a Fiat Cycle All Terrain Cycle.

@Sat-Chit-ananda: fitments like ICE, Alloys, Custom exterior modifications

Fiat Cafe Team are going for a training starting 25th till 1st Jan. So Gurjeet (Showroom Manager) requested if TFI wants to visit then try to make it before 24th or once the Cafe gets open.

http://www.fiatcaffe.in/Enjoy/Enjoy.aspx enjoy
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Can anybody tell me "Fiat will be offering Retro Fitments on Punto and Linea" , what is this ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.