1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat - Whats in store for 2012? [Pre launch discussions]

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    If 185 GC is true, then I guess the car will look like the Old Peugeot 309 which PAL brought into India in 1997. It was almost an SUV GC in a car. Anybody remember that car ??

Abdul
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If I am not wrong then I have read the same post in TBHP.
    I beg to differ on 'No changes on Punto(not even beige interiors)'.

BOTH LINEA & PUNTO WILL BE UPGRADED.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Yeah Sandipan,

If there are no changes , what is the need to have new revamped facilities, and make the stock of the car depleted in the dealerships ? Normally, a new statement is always done with some substance

Understanding Sathya_sc news, the alteration in the bumper and the change in the front bonnet remind one of the Punto EVO. What else ?

Possibly, FIAT is planning to replicate its European success story of the Punto when it turned around the fortunes of the company single handedly by offering so many goodies at a a very competitive price, but I feel that Ford Figo has done exactly that in India.

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Clinton, any info on what shall be the update for the TJet?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Nothing will be updated in both the T-Jet and 90hp. Only Linea gets most spruce up, the Punto on other hand doesn't seem to boast all these and not even beige interiors.

Also heard the dynamic will have ABS and airbags as well.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  6. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    What the heck?? Pricing Linea qround 11 L OTR. Fiat your Linea sales will be down to double digits If you try to sell a 1.3MJD in category of 1.6 Engines.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Why u all worry , guys !!
    Still no one exactly know , whats happen/ or not happen in facelifted version....just wait and watch!
    Just 15days to go now, on 3rd dec. All question will be cleared , till we can do only job is , Just guesting!!
    ( IMO punto will be facelifted with beinge interior + redesgined front bumper etc , still no one can exactly predict whats happen on 3rd dec) :)
  8. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    why you people asking beinge interiors in punto ? ? black interior with better quality would do the job, black suits more then beinge in punto IMHO
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Apprehensions ..it seems it would be even graver disappointment with new launches from fiat..

Fiat Italy do not even have contour of Indian sub continent in their world map .
  10. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    That's difficult to believe. TJet is the flagship model and hence it cannot be left out from the facelift. Some of the dealers over here in NCR are pretty desperate to sell off their stocked TJets before the facelift comes. Hence in my view some of the changes (like rain sensing wipers, daylight headlamps, etc) would be common between MJD and Tjet.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

I just hope that Fiat India is not consulting the same agency as the new Ford Fiesta for their new pricing strategy. Any price hike would be catastrophic
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.