1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat - Whats in store for 2012? [Pre launch discussions]

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Amar,

Fiat might introduce 'Punto' in 2013.( just my feeler)
    The ' Punto' I am talking about is the new Punto which Fiat internationally is launching next year.
    See this link http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-news/3353-2011-punto.html#post78610.

Fiat globally is going to rename new Punto to only 'PUNTO', thus Punto Evo may not see the lights in India at all, only 'Punto'( from whatever fiat news I had accessed over web).

There is no confirmed news for Launch in 2013.

1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Even , i also read it some site , that new punto will be the facelifted version of Evo , anyways Im just asking this question due , we buying car in may month , if its coming in jan 2013 then we can delay it more..
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amar, you are a new member. If you see the sites, there have been at least 10-12 articles in the past about various upgrades and new launches. But none happened.

There was one article where it was claimed that its a guarantee that a major refreshing of Punto interiors has been carried out and the car will be launched in June/July.

Various other rumours were related to:
    Linea 1.6MJD
    Palio 2012
    Linea Duologic
    CNG variants
    Punto Evo
    Punto with beige interiors
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

mate , surfing on mobile is bit difficult yaar , from jan 1 st week i'm starting my pc net then no problem happens further...

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

anyways when the tata- fiat showroom gets new model after launching ,for test drive or display vehicle?
  5. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    i have called one of the rep of kht motors in bangalore. They would be getting the vehicles on 28th/29th of this month. But they will put it on display only on jan3rd.
    2 people like this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

thanks prakash for information ;-)

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

means on 29th dec , we may get full info. of vehicles..
  7. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    But they may not disclose the info till jan 3rd.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Come on Boss. If the car comes to the dealership, we can get all the information.
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    i would be more interested to know the "upgrade kits" for existing owners ! :)
  10. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Hope they provide the front suspension upgrade kit....

I would be ready even if it came at a descent price
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.