1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat - Whats in store for 2012? [Pre launch discussions]

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Punto should get more to it - I am experiencing better cooling than april / may month manufactured cars and power window delay operation is already available in July manufactured cars. We can test these when we meet during this week end in chennai meet.
  2. subin

subin

Kochi
    Anybody noticed the image of punto in car lounge page of fiat caffe site? With new headlights, door handle and orvm.

Fiat Caffe
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Friend , this is bravo... Not punto , punto are at back of bravo ( blue colour)
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Why u guys are breaking ur heads on those caffe pics?? Those are pics of caffe's that exists abroad!! Indian caffe's would be much much different than those!! And no one on earth is gonna buy the Bravo with a 20lac price tag in India atleast!! B'case no one would spend a 20lac on a FIAT atleast.People out here cry to shell out 5lac for a punto_Only a FIAT enthu would buy the Bravo with that kinda price tag :-D
    2 people like this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    If my observations are correct, the pics are not original or taken in real life. In fact looks more like it has been created by a modelling software or something. The colours of the cars look very artificial.
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

+1 to this. it seems to be a 3D rendering. They could have put up the original caffe pics from Italy for the time being.

R,
    Vishnu
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Bravo will not come so soon to INDIA, Let we the Indians digest the Punto and Linea first,
    If the Fiat-india launches the new small car soon it will work fine, as people would have a choice from 3 lac to 10 lac..
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Is there any news about Punto Evo launching on jan 2013 ?

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

I heard that new i20 coming to india in 2012 , for fightting agianst him , fiat should launch Evo ASAP (atleast on jan 2013}

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

IMO , Fiat should launch mid sedan for fightting against desire and manza ( 5.5 - 7.5 lakhs ) and we know fiat launching small car (3-4 lakhs) will be welcome :)
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I thought we were discussing about cars!
    10 people like this.
  10. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Mr Teky, I thought you liked Dezire out of all the cars now available in India:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.