1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat - Whats in store for 2012? [Pre launch discussions]

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    This move will be highly appreciable!!!

Atul
  2. Fiat Punto 2012 Source Fiat Grande Punto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fiat introduced the Punto 2012 in September 2011 at the Frankfurt Motor Show ,[19] which is a facelifted version of the Punto Evo that will re-introduce the Punto nomenclature (without Grande or Evo). The new Punto 2012 introduces two new engines: the 0.9L TwinAir petrol turbo with two cylinders and 85 PS (63 kW; 84 hp) and the new 1.3L MultiJet II diesel with Stop Start (Air Technologies) with 85 PS (63 kW; 84 hp) with emissions reduced to 90 g/km of CO2. The new engines don't replace the previous engines (1.2 Fire, 1.4 MultiAir, 1.3 MultiJet and 1.6 MultiJet). The Punto 2012 has updated front and rear bumper clips along with new alloy wheels. The interior is also updated with new fabrics and an updated Blue&Me system.
    Some pictures on how it New punto may look like.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2012-fiat-punto-frankfurt-2011/#photo-4449827

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOrnICn7lFU
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  3. Anandh, Hope ur words turn true as then all the Fiatians out there with the pre 2012 version cars would rejoice !
  4. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    The small SUV or so called JEEP will immediately trigger comparisons with the existing premier RIO ... nice !
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

IMO , linea (fire and mjd) and T jet+ both got new features which are stated already !

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Maserati to enter in India 2011

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Please check above link :)
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Oh no. You are giving me heart aches. Please don't even compare anything with Premier Rio. Its a stand alone product :).
    2 people like this.
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Maserati, Ferrari, Chrysler, Alfa Romeo are all owned by Fiat..wow..then y cant fiat promote themself,by advertising these under fiat badge?That might help them in building up their image in India.I think they should release some ads including these brands so that people become aware of the fiat potentials,and they will bielieve that FIAT will stay in Indian market.The brand name FERRARI can make a huge imapact in India.And what the need of support of tata now?I strongly bielieve that Fiat should come up with their own showrooms & service stations asap.The tie up with tata,creates a feeling that Fiat is not capable of standing alone & do their business and they may leave India anytime.I have heard these type of conversations among people.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    Mods Note - Post deleted.
    Request completed. Please use "Report Post" feature for any moderation.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Can any foreign company establish itself on its own in India?

Suzuki has Maruthi

Toyota has Kirloskar etc etc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.