1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat - Whats in store for 2012? [Pre launch discussions]

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by CLINTONMYERS, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sure do...

Thanks Clinton for taking this futher and making TFI proud to be True Fiat Lovers :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :dancing CHEERS,DELHI TFI ans.Surely missing all these activities at DELHI.Pl post lot of pics for non DELHITES like me.I will definitely visit the caffe next time I go to DELHI.CHEERS!:dancing
  3. gvkv

gvkv Timido

Hyderabad
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  4. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Can we increase the GC of our Punto/Linea, from TASS as per new versions of 2012 ?

Atul
  5. The same question came to my mind too .. If we can increase the GC of existing Puntos / Lineas by another 10 mm atleast it will be a great boon to our cars ..

Ajit
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Means price will ne increased by atleast 12000-16000 Rs :(
  7. From what ever I was told, it seems that we, the existing owners will be able to increase the GC as per the new models. It includes change of the shocks and will be available to us as an "upgrade kit". Let's wait for the official confirmation.
  8. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    Hey Karan ,

Thanx for all the posts about Fiat Caffe.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    9 people like this.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Clinton good luck for your new assignment. Hoping to see a bright future for Fiat India. Do keep us updated. Thanx.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    "Low" GC of Punto and Linea has been a concern for lots of customers and it kept many buyers away from FIAT. No car owner wants to hear the noise of underbelly scrapping the ground when going over potholes or bad roads. The only solution we have now is to change our driving style or upsizing the tyres. If this issue is addressed in the new versions, and can be addressed in existing versions on the road, it will be a great mileage for FIAT in India.
    Like they recalled our cars for AC upgrade, they should consider recalling existing versions to "correct" the GC. This action would instill tremendous confidence in future FIAT customers. This will come with a cost, but if they have long term plans for India, they should consider this. ROI will be the improved image FIAT india as a customer-friendly company.
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.