1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT wants to listen to Retro Fiat Customers

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by amogh, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow,loved to see 1st & 2nd pics.Yes,such camps for Retro customers should be organised by Fiat in every states cities,yesterday when i was in Manickbag Fiat service centre in Hubli,No Palio,Siena,Uno or Advys where there in service centre,sad to see.
    1 person likes this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Yes Nadeem, After the good response in pune, Fiat is thinking to initiate in all the major cities soon.
  3. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Plus+ to what Channa said. Wonderful initiative by fiat. Only glitch is this initiative should reach the end user and the lay man rapidly to wipe off the the negativity publicity happening over the years.

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Completely agree with Mahesh, In fact I said the same to Valsan Kumar who was present on the occasion that, if they had published this initiative in news paper and other medias, they would have received a overwhelming response.

He has noted the point and assured that the same will be done in the next camp.
    Even the happy camp ads are not seen in papers or other media, it is just on facebook and forums. I want to see in every channel, then only people will understand what FIAT is upto.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    wish they do it in every city at least the metros to begin with
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Palio special

uploadfromtaptalk1395239351721.jpg
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    That's great.:up Fiat Palio or Palio Stile spares are proving to be expensive and hard to get by. Palio Stile does offer one of the best driving experience, with the MJD too.
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Ravi for sharing this info. I just called Toll free number and got update that checkup camp is going on in Hyderabad too. I will be visiting this Saturday.