1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT wants to listen to Retro Fiat Customers

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by amogh, Dec 31, 2013.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear All,

Admins of MYFIATWORLD.COM are organising a service camp specifically for Retro FIAT's i.e Palio's, Petra's, Uno's, Sienna's etc. I am quoting the message from their website which you can also read here:

We often complain that FIAT does not extend enough support to its customers. This is an excellent gesture on their part and it now depends on us to make it a success. This will only instill more confidence in us and in them.

Those of you who want to avail the benefits of this camp please register here : REGISTRATION FORM

The target dates for the camp are 10th & 11th January 2014 in Pune. The organisers will keep everybody updated about the schedule.

In case you have any queries you can post them here or contact Mr.Siddharth Shetty via e-mail. His e-mail ID is shettysid(at)yahoo(dot)com

This is an excellent opportunity for Pune & Mumbai members. Please take advantage of this. Do pass on this message to other owners you know.

Thanks,

Amogh

fiat-palio.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    15 people like this.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

Please mention the model and variant details of your car in the form. Not just the name please.

Thanks!
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is a good initiative. If done once every year then Fiatians can get good service for retro Fiats.

I do see Fiat Uno and Palio being serviced at FASC.
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Kudos to FIAT. This is a very good initiative.

I was planning to buy 1.9D, my local mechanic said it is expensive to maintain. I can now re-think about owning one 1.9D
  5. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Your mechanic is completely wrong. 1.9D is not an expensive machine to maintain. if you give her a proper time to time servicing it will last for many many years to come.!!!
    Just make sure that the 1.9D is a worshiped and not abused one!!
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Been to retro camp on sunday at pandit. It was good to see the palios and advys in the service bay.
    There were total of 8 vehicles. From the sources heard the total turnout for the entire camp combining Sky and Pandit were around 30.

I also happened to meet Mr Valsan Kumar at pandit on sunday. He was very happy with the response, according to him they initiated the same few months back but the turnout was very poor.
    He assured he will conduct frequent camps in near future.

Some pics of the camp
    IMG_7694.jpg
    IMG_7708.jpg
    IMG_7725.jpg
    8 people like this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats a good initiative by Fiat asking the retro cars owners to come forward for the servicing. This was on the grouses expressed by TFIians at the recent Team Fiat meet where Mr Manish promised that they will origanize more such camps in the coming days. During my recent visit to Balaji Fiat last weeked, did see a couple of Palio's being serviced.
    1 person likes this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats correct Channa, It is good to see Palios and Advys in service bays. Best of luck FIAT and keep it up with Retro FIATs.
    1 person likes this.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Once again fiat failed to advertise this, had if they put an ad in the news paper about the free check up camp, the response would have been overwhelming.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Such type of service check-up camps should be organised by FIAT in each and every state in India then this initiation will get a good response.
    2 people like this.