1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Uno spares at Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by dieselmania, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Hi guys
    Im in urgent need of Timing belt tensioner and adjuster bearings for my Fiat Uno D
    Can any one suggest where can i get it in bangalore
    Awaiting quick response
  2. Try contacting Venkatesh of Gowri Automobiles VV Pumram or Hariprasad automobiles, Shankarpuram
  3. i can`t tell you if you can get one new or not, but if your ok with used one then try gujri market shivaji nagar bangalore. you need to take a mechanic and verify with him if it will work or not. or you need to order from fiat directly
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  4. Thanx for quick response
    do u have a contact no??

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Can u tell me how to order it from FIAT
    The car is at Bhubaneswar and my brother is at blore..so not possible to take a mechanic
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  6. Ramjn,

really great info and really a relief for us, now looks like we can have better service with low spare part cost.
  7. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Anyone visited Shivaji Nagar gujri for spares, just wondering if this place can be a good source for used FIAT spares in Bangalore :

Scraps of history - Livemint
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  8. syedzs

syedzs Timido

India
    I have visited Shivaji Nagar gujri many times, i know few guys and i get genuine things at affordable prices.