1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat tries hard to shift gears

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rakesh8051, Apr 23, 2011.

1. why not one of our mods talk to some highly placed official from FIAT and NOT TATA and make him join our forum?????????
  2. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    100% agree mods should take the initiative and tell them how every member at this forum is putting efforts and giving innovative ideas to Fiat India...........!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    I think the forum is already watched by FIAT -

Get up FIAT and get your marketing straight. If you want we can help you at the TeamFiat after all we are ones who believe entirely in FIAT cars
  4. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    I think the ideas on promoting the products is being implemented by Tata motors as we see a lot of advertisements of Tata cars on any channel anytime,i think rather than Fiat India officials this forum is watched by Tata motors officials.......
  5. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    I agree too... Look at TATA's ads.... I think along with the showrooms FIAT and TATA need to share marketing team as well :)
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As per me i think Fiat is well aware of all these facts but cannot take any steps, because they have JV with TATA, Only way is OUT, all the rest will be fine and assured success.
  7. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  8. Mods talk to Rajeev kapoor (md) fiat india.
    Am I correct? Is he the md?
    And tell Him to take ideas from here..
    We have lots of talent in our forum to help our FIAT grow...
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    If the same passive and dull marketing approach continues, on one fine day you will not see any original FIAT car selling with MJD engine.:(
    Then we have to start " FIAT Linea/Punto Classic Club":A
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    OMG... imagine "Premier Rio" with a MJD , thats a marriage made in hell.

Like Monica Belucci married to a chimpanzee.