1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat to upgrade ground clearance for older versions of Linea and Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by abhinav, Jan 16, 2012.

1. scottzinne

scottzinne Timido

Gwalior
    @somu
    Regarding price difference, Check with the MRP printed on Suspension KIT, they cann't charge more than MRP, If so you can write to FIAT, they will direct your dealer for the refund of extra amount. I got Extra amount refunded once for my Fog light. TASS charge me as per the new rates, but they MRP of fog light was as per old rates. so they refunded it.

or if you want to play big go with consumer forum. but first make it sure about MRP printed on the KIT box packing. better to get it snapped.

regarding Labour cost. Its at their will, i have noticed that in big cities labour charges are higher as compared to tier II & tier III cities
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  2. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    scottzinne
    Thanks a lot for your reply...
  3. DR.K.Prasad

DR.K.Prasad

Chennai
    I have a 2009 linea but am new to TFI you guys seem to be having a close knit community! I'm glad to be a part of it. By the way i am sending my car tomorrow for the ground clearance kit to be fixed at TAFE reach in chennai. Hope its worth the risk.
  4. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    there is no risk..you can confidently send...what is the estimated bill cost?
  5. ndeep

ndeep Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Remember few months ago, Lineas/Tjets were recalled for a rear axle replacement.Will this have increased the GC? How to measure GC?

The replaced "axle" photo is attached.
    Photo0023.jpg
  6. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    If the recall was for rear axle alone then i guess there will be no GC change.
  7. K N Sharma

K N Sharma

jaipur
    Can any one suggest that new GC Kit wil not hamper the perfomance of the punto.I suggest Fiat company to provide it free of cost to the earliar customers who trusted fiat with all defects despite so many choices in the market. This will boost the image of fiat Normally fiat dealers don,t provide quality service and warranty needs of the fiat.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I have a 2010 Linea,and i have opted to not go in for the GC upgrade kits,as it spoils the stance and i have no problems with current GC.
    Now will i be able to source older generation of shockers and springs for the car in future from aftersales?
  9. I have upgraded mine. It costed 14.5k. Its just superb now.....
  10. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Any help on this?