1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat to upgrade ground clearance for older versions of Linea and Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by abhinav, Jan 16, 2012.

1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    It will never be Free... I just hope its not astronomical :)
    Increased GC will be a boon for potholed roads we drive each day...

I was also wondering about the other addons like Rain sensing wipers and auto headlamps....
  2. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I'm ok with the existing GC of my Punto.

No offence but If at all I want high GC for Indian roads, then I will prefer SUV and not heightened car.
    9 people like this.
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I would like to wait for my Punto. I have not scraped much yet and I am wondering whether we should for Punto?
  4. Is It Official...???..cuz here in Bhopal ..dealers don't have any idea about this...:(
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    The news is official and is out only today. The dealers will acknowledge it going forward.
  6. Thanks Brother..!!!
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i would be more interested in AC upgrade kit and remap if done any. remap should be free of cost.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Italia - Linea ,
    It will be near to impossible for other car manufactures to provide an "upgrade kit" for existing cars just because of the number of kits that they have to make for all the available models. For FIAT it may b around 1 lakh if we takes the sales count :)

And yeah as you said we cant demand for free of cost ... This is typical indian mentality where even the upgrades we are asking free of cost :)

Ajit
  9. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

mumbai
    this is the best news guys... THE BEST.. i agree.. who the hell even thinks about old customers.. this is a good moove... im just awaiting the details.. hopefully the come soon .. as my FERRARI ; ) goes in for 1st service next week.. this car is a killerr man.. K-I-L-L-E-R ....
  10. Will it change handling or ride quality? As per my information, lower GC provides better ride quality (feel free to correct :)).