1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat to upgrade ground clearance for older versions of Linea and Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by abhinav, Jan 16, 2012.

1. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    yeah expecting detailed review on the upgrade especially the handling ...

If any members who r already done upgrade pls post their opinion about upgrade .
  2. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Do you need to book the kit?

Pandit Auto, in Pune is not aware about process for upgrade kit. When I called up they informed they have not yet got any information on this and will take about 2 months.
  3. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Pandit auto is always clueless. I called them to enquire and they took my number and never called back...
    Reminded me the time when I bought the car from them. They never call.. :)

Put this on FIAT India's page and pray someone checks that in a while...
  4. d_d

d_d

Dehradun
    labour as told by oberoi motors dehradun will be about Rs 400 per hour and it will be about 4 hours job.
  5. manojnambiar

manojnambiar Novizio

Bangalore

Hav u booked it with Concorde..?
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi all,

So anyone who has upgraded his car's suspension and if yes any review of cost and post upgrade feel will be really better.

Edgar's,
    Kailash
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. darshak

darshak

JAMNAGAR
    i have upgraded my linea mjt with the kit and m very very happy with the work done. The car is running perfect with the upgraded kit without losing its on road stability.......... Most important is that the confidence with the handling of car has been a remarkable change.
    1 person likes this.
  9. KunalB

KunalB Timido

Mumbai
    Hi All,

This is my first post to the forum spare me if it sounds controversial:smile: but i should say i am glad to be here.:smile:

I drive a Linea 1.4 emotion 2010 and had persuaded dad to go for it after making him read posts and reviews across forums. It has been a great driving experience but an ok service experience for us, may be it was to do with service guys at Wasan.

Anyways let me not divulge from the topic, great work by FIAT again for 2012 models, but the point I want to bring up is about GC upgrade, good move to offer it to older owners but the question is, can't this also be treated as a manufacturing defect and the upgrade be done for free as was the case with the A/C kit upgradation.

I know I am late in asking this as the thread has already moved to actual installation experiences. but would be great to know your views.
  10. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Did you take any pics before and after the upgrade?