1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat to upgrade ground clearance for older versions of Linea and Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by abhinav, Jan 16, 2012.

1. @ Ravi: sorry my bad :chair: i realized after posting it :(
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Great offer from Fiat for the one's who needs more GC but am quite happy with current GC.
    1 person likes this.
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    If you stay in Bangalore and you have a Linea, i beg you to give it a upgrade! Cant you see how the Linea cries after getting banged from the speed breakers! Actually those are car breakers to be precise! :p hehe
  4. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am willing to Upgrade. I normally travel to my village where you realise that it is not punto to handle those roads but should be Scorpio or Bolero. I used to drive extra cautiously, even then i used to scrap her two to three times during my every visit.
    Upgrade GC which fiat is offering is very value for money IMO. I Love to Upgrade GC .
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Does this kit exactly replicate the GC on a 2012 Punto?
  6. lkgupta123

lkgupta123

Narora,UP
    Great..
    What will be the cost????????
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    would you please care to use the search option or atleast search few pages of this thread itself?
    2 people like this.
  8. rishabh

rishabh

ghaziabd
    it cost you around 12K

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

it cost you around 12K for punto

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

12k for punto
  9. has anyone upgraded the GC of old linea/punto??
    i want to go for it so if someone has already doe it, it ll be great if he could share his experience.
    What could be the total cost?? including the labour? i know its around 11000 for the kit
  10. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    I have already booked the kit and waiting for the spares to arrive. Will let you once it is done.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012