1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat to upgrade AC in Petrol Linea and Punto!!

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by Arun1100, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Re: Fiat to fix faulty AC in the linea and punto!!

Probably some misunderstanding at dealer end, there is no such move for diesel machines, unless there is an issue with some specific batch.

For me, the kit has arrived at dealers place, now awaiting for right technician or the team to give training to mechanics at dealer level :)
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

i own APRIL 2009 model. will i be getting the ac update. fastlove has got his ac update done i guess?? some help as on which batch they upgrading. as fiat does not treat gujarat customers like they do mumbai customers. here the SC has got no idea of whats happening in fiat. some help please
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

Karan: You will have updates week or two. Selective technicians from each dealer in gujarat will get the training on AC kit replacement in a week or two, so you can expect, relevant upgrades there after. I hope this helps.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

thanks. i hope we also get it here without any fuss. i asked the SA and he was :confused .so i was :A
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Karan: Talk to the dealership owner, he would have idea about the training program etc. Generally the owner is the one who communicates frequently with the FIAT, so he has the latest updates, which he selectively passes on to his team.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

Finally, I am scheduled to get AC kit fitment done tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am way to busy so probably would not be able to log entire process and pics.

Let me know anyone has any questions as all the updates will be done under FIAT Flying Doctor's presence, I can try to have QA session and get the answers for your queries.
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Old rediator also have same sticker but on the back side. Impossible to read.
  9. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota

hey thats great dude but do u know when is fiat installing the ac to new cars. will my car come fitted with this new ac,it is oct 10 built. :clap
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Days Update:
    Car is there,
    Flying Doctor from Fiat is there,
    Service man from 10 different dealers from the state are present for AC kit fit training
    Punto AC Kit is there
    Linea AC Kit is there

But once again the FIAT strikes backs, this time Linea Emotion Pack AC kit is not sent to dealer.
    Fiats Flying Doctor confirmed availability from Service Manager who confirmed from the Store Manager and today when the checked the stock they didnt had any kit with "White Marking" that means no kit for Linea Emotion Pack, there are other markings like "Green", "Pink", "Red" etc, which are for Puno and Linea various models.

Poor Fiat Flying Doctor, who scheduled the meet, by calling me up yesterday was feeling very sorry about the situation.
    Well I said Welcome to customer lounge, we have seen all this N number of times seating in the Customer Lounge :D

Again big hopes are raised by requesting parts from near by center, they expect it to arrive tomorrow. I hope it shows up ......
    If not FIAT, then dear santa kindly help on this christmas....