1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat to supply 1L engines per year to Maruti...

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by paritosh, Nov 29, 2011.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    It means that 1. FIAT India is not going anywhere 2. Spares for at least the engines would be available 3. If its not able to sell the cars standing in its godown/yard, then these cars can be stripped for spares.

Yahoo ! No spares shortage. I feel like dancing in the rains.
  2. May be FIAT has no/little-compete pact with Suzuki/TATA as engine supplier.otherwise why those companies need to give business to FIAT.
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    This is the best joke i have ever heard of FIAT in recent days. Bro' all these days the spare capacity is available with FIAT - correct? How much did they sell? Let us not bury our heads in Sands instead of seeing the reality
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    atleast this ends the speculation that Fiat might leave us. guys just enjoy the machine called Fiat.
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Guys Most of the Maruti guys(I meant common people) don't even know that Swift D runs on Fiat's technology. One of my friend's uncle said in front of me that Suzuki produces good diesel engines where as Fiat produces dumb diesel engines. I couldn't control laughing. But what Fiat needs to do is advertise this deal like anything ,so that common people of India will come to know on what power trains their swifts are running.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Agree with you, The same Incident happened with me, when my uncle said that the desire has a gud diesel engine from Maruti.I just asked Does maruti make DIESEL engine???????, Y have you all have waiting period for the diesel cars??. thats because they need the Engine from FIAT. and your Desre is running on FIAT's Engine, He was shocked.
    Thats what i say let FIATINDIA write up the caption on all the advertisements that the Fiat Engine is running successively on Indian Roads in the following Cars.: ---------
  7. vinz

vinz

IXE
    this is the problem with FIAT
    They want to sell on Engines to the country and be happy with it. they are not bothered much if thier own car doesnt get sold. as most of cars on road still will have their Engines.!

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

this is the problem with FIAT
    They want to sell on Engines to the country and be happy with it. they are not bothered much if thier own car doesnt get sold. as most of cars on road still will have their Engines.!