1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT to reshuffle Indian top brass

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vivek_lko, Sep 25, 2011.

1. they need to hire an Indian as marketing chief, when Hyundai came to India they hired some one from Chennai and he did wonders to their image
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some high points -
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

If this happens then we can see more ads from FIAT.

BTW I can see banner ads, Ad of Radio/TV for FIAT festive season offer. I saw a banner for this offer at Koregoan Park, Pune..
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I received a mini brochure of Tata Aria in my letter box, and noticed that every one in our block got it. With near to 1000 flats in our complex I am sure its not childs play giving out brochures just like that. Fiat should learn few things from Tata too.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think reshuffling is working and I am able to see marketing for FIAT cars in Pune (Banners on Roadside, Ads on TV and Radio)

Keep it up FIAT. :)
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

I wonder why Fiat always depend on others for A**. Recently Nissan showroom opened here in Trivandrum. If Nissan can do somting like that why can't Fiat open its own dealership atleast in major cities? Hope the new move will bring fortune to Fiat.
  7. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    I have been having this question for a long time! VW has opened separately in spite of its sister brand skoda already exisinting in the indian market. Same with Renault, Nissan... If all the new comers do that, and Fiat does not do it, that itself creates a negative perception amongst people !
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    My dealer tells me that FIAT's marketing team is the worst (which I kinda agree). On top of it, they are in constant tussle with TOI group, as they refuse to pay TOI ad rates. Hence one does not see the full page ads (even in the current festive season) in TOI as you would see in HT. This infuriates TOI and they in turn publish rumours such as break up of the TATA-FIAT JV etc. in their papers regularly.

If this is true, Fiat is surely making a big mistake by not reaching out to 75 lac+readers of TOI!

OT - Even I was surprised to see hoardings on the roads in Mumbai and 1 pagers in HT City about the Sep offers of fiat, but not even a mention in TOI.
  9. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

From the link posted in the OP:

Is there any issue in the marketing of TATA vehicles?