1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT to reshuffle Indian top brass

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vivek_lko, Sep 25, 2011.

1. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    That statement is truly for LOL..
  3. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

Bagalore
    Hope this does the trick for Fiat.
    I would sincerely hope that the new boss tries to find the pulse of the country about Auto Sector esp Fiat. If he tries for that surely he will come across TFI :dancing
    And if he take up the sincere and true comments expressed here and go forward, finding their feet in India is nothing.

I wonder why Fiat is not looking at TFI and the likes. Just for buying a car we google so much. I came across TFI while researching for a good car and love the experience since.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Fiat is aware of TFI and they are watching TFI, just that they have their own ideas for implementing.
  5. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    how many times has this been there on the TFI....If only they would have seen before...the "pulse" of the people
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    this is most important thing and shud have been done much much earlier.
  7. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    FIAT get up from your slumber and get things in prospective. Your's is truly a car to behold but your own doing is making these car worth nothing . GET UP and LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I doubt that this will work :-(
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

Unless they change their market strategy, nothing much positive is going to happen.
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Separation of dealership from Tata is one good move. Now the service should also take the same path. If VW and Nissan can come in a sell good numbers I dont see a reason why Fiat alone cannot handle itself with better products.