1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat To launch Brand Stores, Without TATA!!!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Most of the FIAT buyers are Fiat Fans, it is made for its enthusiasts and not for all who use it as commuters. in small towns people have lack of knowledge about FIAT company and its cars, if you find also you can count them. it is very difficult to explain and make them understand. in metro cities at least you may find some people who are knowledgeable. so the more concentration towards the metro cities. if someone badly want a car they desire for, they some how get it from anywhere in the world, you might have seen many imported cars, exotic and lifestyle cars which do not have its company and its service center here in India, even difficult to get the parts but still are running on roads. why do we always compare FIAT with Maruthi Suzuki, Hyundai and some other company?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Reverse is also true, after buying fiat it will make you fan of it (I am one of them) ::D .
  3. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    It is a very good news for having a Fiat Brand Store, I welcome it, but my reservations are the JV with TATA's. After all the pampering done at the Fiat Brand Store, when the customer is asked to visit the showroom for booking a Linea or a Punto what is the gaurantee that a Vista, Indica or a Manza will not be shown & sold to the customer. A seperate showroom or a seperate entrence(in the same showroom) is required for FIAT cars, then only Fiat will be able to sell more.
  4. @Karthik1100 yes you are right.Let them come step by step..
    As far as I know Fiat is relaunching 500.They can make it here,because 500's MJD engine is already here.Interior partsand body can be made or imported. I would say a striped 500 convertible version with basic ABS & airbags can bring lots of customers. Even @13 lac it would be great option to buy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0vaFeSP5vY

Your girl friend will surely impressed and don’t forget Kids.
    Panda is a small MUV, like wagon-R but more beautiful. Fiat should consider to bring it in India
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    BUt i feel if this becomes a success fro FIAT then the would think of going forward with it as far as expanding the stores are concern... Would bang in more sales tooo..
  6. arpanjha

arpanjha

Kolkata
    This is an amazing idea and I hope it happens really really soon. But why has calcutta been left behind? There are a lot of Fiat enthusiasts in this "intellectual's" city. There are a lot of people who appreciate FIAT but only and only because of the stupid dealers here, the brand is not getting the required mileage.

If anyone here from FIAT is listening, please get a BRAND STORE in Calcutta as well. This is a city of lots of passionate people.
  7. @arpanjha, write to Fiat India CEO as Ind_Mahdu suggested. here is the link http://www.fiat-india.com/ceo-corner.aspx.
    @Ravi, only few are like you who took the bold step to buy a Fiat. thats why i told Most of the Fiat buyers are Fiat Fans, i Appreciate your Bold Step :clap
    @vinay i think this convertible version of Fiat 500 has come with New twin Air engine, not sure of existing engine compatibility.
  8. prasanthcr

prasanthcr

Trivandrum
    Thts a great news....really fiat should have done this at the time when Palio also failed to hit the market.... :car
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best guys...
  10. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Very Good News for this festive season, Fiat had already done good move by having a dedicated sales team at TATA dealership. In fact the sales team had mentioned this but I thought as a sales gimmick..... FIAT could have done a bit by having a separate service team with a quality training.....

Lets hope for the best.... :car