1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat To launch Brand Stores, Without TATA!!!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Oct 21, 2010.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    A good first different approach, but this is not a solution, but simply working around a problem. I agree with Amoghs points. The deal should be completed at the brand store and the chq should be passed on to TATA - FIAT dealer for delivery where again an exclusive FIAT rep should handle the customer. other wise it wil still be a 50: 50 effort like the JV :confused

As for having the FIAT family of vehicles Ferrari , Maserati...etc in the brand store:. well how many ordinary Indians buying cars know about those brands ?? Even the existing FIAT products are groping in the dark for visibility. With Skoda reducing the prices, FIAT has responded. I saw a half page Punto ad in THe HINDU in chennai today :clapping

Abdul
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I'm in a hurry so haven't read every post of this thread.

I would say that this a good initiative from their end but still they are wasting all their money in useless things.

They can seriously take some advice from us for free.

I'm sure we fiatians can submit 15 most important points to Fiat.

@Amogh, Ravi and Grandeur and co.- Is there anyway that our forum can send them a letter as a collective feedback with 10 points where we think that they need improvement? They surely know about TFI.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    A better way to do would be for FIAT INDIA to tell the concerned Accenture department to come on board TFi and feel the pulse generated on this forum.

Abdul
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As amogh stated as a customer we would want everything under one roof than looking at the car at the store and then for booking and TD u get to the TF dealership...

Neways as long as it pushes some Fiat sales its okie
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    its a good move by Fiat & Accenture are making. people will have a better knowledge of Brand Fiat. these things are important for Fiat coz they have lost a lot of ground due to previous unsuccessful ventures in India. with course of time TD and Booking can also be included in those Stores. And yes they will certainly have to seperate its representatives at Tata-Fiat showrooms and at workshops. Maroon color dressing coding shud make it easy for Fiat customers to identify them.
    Fiat-Accenture needs more of these innovative ideas.
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sumit, IN a long run i personally feel they should separate their Dealership if not the workshop...
  7. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    ^ My views are just in opposite to your views. No offense meant. :)

In my opinion, Fiat should have their own specialized technicians and Service Centers. Once a customer leaves dealership after delivery, he mostly banks on the Service Center. A specialized service center owned only by FIAT means better after-sales service. which their JV unable to provide atm. They can carry on with their newly established boutique idea and JV for delivery purposes.

Just my 2 cents. ;)
  8. there is another logic for sales that can be used here and many are using it. people who loves to own some and if they cannot afford it. they use that brand name in what they have, such as ferrari, audi, merc, BMW logos on their vehicles, buy scale models, Ferrari or Porsche branded watches, perfumes, jackets, t-shirts, key chains, goggles, Etc., if they keep exotic cars such as ferrari, alfa romeo, maserati, people can afford will buy them if not knowing all these cars from FIAT will definitely think of Buying an affordable FIAT.
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Good idea. But am not sure how practical is it.

Brand Stores lead to considerable expenses - Property cost/ rentals, Staff cost, maintenance etc etc. With competitive pricing & wafer-thin margin, when Fiat is not even spending money on Advertising (which I'm sure they would have liked to), dedicated service technicians, dedicated Sales staff etc, it looks to be a long shot to execute.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Its really a gooooooooooood neeeeeeeews for all FIAT lovers.
    And I absolutely agree what amogh have said. It should be "One Stop Shop" .And thereafter all interaction with Tata will be through exclusively FIAT mediator.