1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat to hike price??

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by pdydeva, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Thanks Arnab. I'm anyway at the mercy of the one and only dealer at my place (Pondicherry).
    But, till now I have pretty neat experience with them. For instance, the dealer already had a May '12 manufactured BNW 1.3MJD at their yard (which had no flaws at all with 36km on ODO with H symbol). But I rejected it and requested for a vehicle not older than 3 months. Still he politely obliged and booked a new one (most probably July manufacture). Again I said I'll do a thorough PDI of the new vehicle and if it is not to my satisfaction, I'll reject it. SE was very cordial when he responded "Sir, I cannot force you to take any car which is having defect. If there is something which can be fixed at dealership level we'll get it done. If there are any structural damage, you have the full right to reject the car. After all, you are paying for the car" :) I liked his frank opinion instead of blindly promising that their cars won't have any complaint at all.

I have the following deal on the 1.3MJD 75hp BNW Punto:
    * Absolute pack
    * 50% insurance free (I've to pay 12K rupees)
    * Exhaust chrome tip
    * Car cover
    * parking sensor (I asked for Fiat OE, but it comes only in black and the SE said it's not advisable to paint the sensor as it may affect the functionality) :confused:
    # Thinking of demanding a 10K loyalty bonus as we already bought a Tata vista from them;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
  2. You should ask for reverse cam instead of sensors(they cost approx 7k),and say him to adjust something from the insurance side..Not sure if they will give loyalty bonus,even i asked for it but didnt give anything(we bought punto from them before)...
  3. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Which varient? I dont advice to go for reverse parking sensor with dealer unless you are sure about their fit & finish of their installation. a dealer in chennai just cant able to close the panel gap of rear bumper after fixing the sensor for my friend's linea. its your choice but I would also recommend to go for reverse parking camera instead of a sensor.
  4. I agree with this,even I went for sensors(paid),cam free,but really not happy with the install,now I cant throw it,neither do I want to keep the sensor...
  5. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Thanks for the suggestion guys. I shall definitely consider the option.
    Dhans, I've booked a Punto 1.3MJD Emotion.
  6. Try to get the deal as soon as possible,after booking the car they hardly will listen to you...
  7. this looks like marketing stuff from most of the car makers to push for better sales,in last few months over all sales is going down for every car maker.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Most of the times dealers use these tactics,so that they get their share of bonus early(they try to close the deal before the end of the month),my dealer played the same old tricks...This is same with almost all dealers.
  9. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    There was no price revision for October.

Thread served my purpose. Mods, you may close the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.