1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat stock music player/HU bad?? I say think again!!

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by charan, May 7, 2014.

1. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Go for it. Just changing speakers makes a big difference. I did it DIY recently after my warranty ended. Switching to Polkaudio speakers has improved the audio. Audiofiles will pooh pooh at it; but good enough if you are a casual listener looking for some audio improvement without tinkering with wiring. However, speaker upgrade caused quite a bit of door panel vibration. I had to dynamat the doors to control vibration. One beneficial side effect of dynamat is reduced road noise. But be ready for it - dynamat will end up becoming more expensive than speakers! It is a necessary evil because without them you cannot enjoy the speakers!!
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Sony amp is not good for Punto's HU at all. These doesn't have options for the sound quality. They are only amplifying the out put which ever coming from HU.

Punto's HU is a basic one & for this you need a amp which has some extra sound quality options.

I had Sony 4-ch amp in my earlier car. When I installed the same, the SQ was so pathetic, I planned for switching the HU. But got vibe's 4-ch amp on exchange the SQ was other way round & now with bluetooth streaming the SQ is simply outstanding. :dance

check this out
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/introduce-yourself/3909-meet-my-new-ride-2.html#post86082
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. 5hadow

5hadow Timido

New Delhi
    Nope, 2011 emotion. :)
  4. motorheader

motorheader

CHENNAI
    Guys you should try out the Bull Audio components speakers. Good value for money and sounds great too. Bull Audio BA-CS6 6.5" 2way Component Set Rs. 6,290(EMI starts from: Rs. 562) It produces nice midbass too.
  5. charan

charan

Bangalore
    Yes! Vibe is good, pretty famous in the US too.
  6. kishor123

kishor123 Timido

belgaum
    belgaum
    Punto Evo 1.3
    hello charan,
    can you please tell us the exact location of your friends accessory shop??
    It would help a lot for newbies like me.
    Thanks in advance.