1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat sticker on front door

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by nishweth, Jun 25, 2013.

1. nishweth

nishweth Amatore

kannur,kerala
    Hai guys i wanted to stick the big silver colour Fiat sticker on front both side door. I have seen this sticker on some Linea and Punto on this forum. Can anyone please tell me from where i can source these stickers.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Those was the stickers given to the TFI folks who visited the FIAT plant in Pune recently. Its kinda of an annual meet. Search this forum and you can see the details with pics.
  3. nishweth

nishweth Amatore

kannur,kerala
    Can anyone tell me the details of stickers i mean size colour of sticker
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Search for a big clear Fiat Logo on the internet. Give that to the Radium sticker guy, they will be able to extract the text out of the logo.

The height would be the distance from the crease under the door handle to the crease above the running board. You would be able to identify them easily.

Width part is up to you. You may refer to any of the pics on the forum to have a rough estimate. I suppose the radium guys can do that if they see the pics.

There were 2 colours available at the Factory meet. Silver and Red.
    Choose according to the colour of your car. You may also choose any colour of your choice which are available in vinyls.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    1 person likes this.