1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Spotted in Europe

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by hillram, May 17, 2011.

1. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys, any idea why Fiat didnt sell Lineas in europe?
    I can see many number of Puntos, 500s, Freemonts on the road but not a linea anywhere..
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    FIAT did sell Lineas in Europe, no idea about the sales numbers though. We had a couple of guys posts pics on TFI from Spain and Germany ;)

Which part of Europe are you in currently? Maybe the Linea was never launched in that particular country?
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Fiat did sell linea in europe bt sales are very poor other than turkey where linea rules/segment leader
    Source:fiatgroupworld.com
  4. sandeep.12

sandeep.12 Amatore

Bangalore
    Deutschland
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    As far as i know, Linea was not sold in UK too.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes thats true Shams. When I visited FIAT Showroom in Sheffield Linea was not present there.

Punto Evo
    Panda

were on display at the time.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    In Kuwait Fiat sells Linea, 500, Abarth 500, Fiorino...
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    image.jpg Spotted Linea in Norway, that too an OB. Going by the silencer it looked like a Tjet. As the car was moving and I was talking on phone , wasn't able to snap it quickly. Here is the pic of Linea, ahead of a red 500.

I was overwhelmed seeing an OB linea, as linea isn't sold here. And fiat's doesn't have much of a presence here in oslo. Only 500 is the car which can be seen randomly.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Again waking up a dormant thread :)
    On my Weekend trip to Warsaw, Poland; saw a large number of fiats. I was happy thinking that atleast fiat is sold somewhere in good quantity. ;). There were Siena's and further old products and linea sighting was a pleasant surprise. I spotted a Sedici too! Entire FCA brands were present in good quantity. From Jeep, Mopar, Dodge, Chrysler, Alfa Romeo to our good Fiats:)
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Went to a river festival organized in a near by city, Drammen. There was vintage car show too, with great beauties on show. Sharing few pics of our beloved fiats :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    bharath, varunrtr and prabhjot like this.